Dynadot

Sav Official Thread

NameSilo
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Nick R I want to update my account email at Sav .com but there is no option. Also no proper way to contact. Can you take a look? Thanks.

•••
@Nick R I want to update my account email at Sav .com but there is no option. Also no proper way to contact. Can you take a look? Thanks.
Our support team can update this for you with a ticket. I see that this feature is scheduled to be built into the My Account page and launched later in May.

•••
•••
•••
@Nick R What about live chat support like Namecheap, porkbun, Dynadot, godaddy?

Live chat support is quick and amazing especially nowadays when people have such short attention span and wants and issue to get resolved quickly.

Let's say your customers whether seller or buyer have a basic query but emailing and waiting for reply for a simple thing takes time. A simple Live chat support solves such thing.

Do you have plans for implementing live chat support?

•••
Hello, I have read about many payment methods on your website.
Look here help.sav.com/kb/en/article/online-payments
Unfortunately, my country has been subjected to economic sanctions. Paypal is closed and Visa & Mastercard do not support payment abroad. I am forced to gradually leave your hospitable resource, like many of my compatriots. Although I liked to buy and place domains on SAV. In support, I was offered to use third-party bank cards. But this is an unacceptable option for me, especially since I still have to replenish these cards somehow. Why doesn't your company want to stick to its own rules? Why was it necessary to publish about many payment methods on their pages that do not work. I hope that you will introduce other payment methods so as not to lose many thousands of domains that my compatriots will transfer to other resources.
Hope for understanding

Last edited:
•••
Announcement: Seller payouts now approved daily. Read More.

Last edited:
•••
I m using SAV for the last 5 months.
I haven't manage to "Export Auctions" even once!

Also what's the progress about:
Τhe ability to use your available balance to purchases?
The filter about your favorite auctions?
More filters about auction, like number of characters?

•••
5 days to transfer out from SAV! Pls be like other registrars that allow transfer out within minutes/hours.

•••
Click the approve button for the selected domain and it can be transferred out immediately

•••
5 days to transfer out from SAV! Pls be like other registrars that allow transfer out within minutes/hours.
You can auto approve a fast transfer out just like almost everywhere else (except NetSol)

•••
Hello, I have read about many payment methods on your website.
Look here help.sav.com/kb/en/article/online-payments
Unfortunately, my country has been subjected to economic sanctions. Paypal is closed and Visa & Mastercard do not support payment abroad. I am forced to gradually leave your hospitable resource, like many of my compatriots. Although I liked to buy and place domains on SAV. In support, I was offered to use third-party bank cards. But this is an unacceptable option for me, especially since I still have to replenish these cards somehow. Why doesn't your company want to stick to its own rules? Why was it necessary to publish about many payment methods on their pages that do not work. I hope that you will introduce other payment methods so as not to lose many thousands of domains that my compatriots will transfer to other resources.
Hope for understanding
Your country is subject to economic/financial sanctions and you are blaming SAV for telling you to use a prepaid card? Its not SAV fault or their doing. American organizations have to abide by those financial restrictions, rules and laws.

Last edited:
•••
Your country is subject to economic/financial sanctions and you are blaming SAV for telling you to use a prepaid card? Its not SAV fault or their doing. American organizations have to abide by those financial restrictions, rules and laws.
This is not an accusation. You are not reading carefully. I wrote that on their website it is written in the rules about different payment methods that do not work. Let them edit the rules and there will be no complaints

•••
•••
Announcement: All users can now bid again on Sav. Read More.

Last edited:
•••
@iDat - We are actively working on adding more support staff to be able to man Live Chat! No eta as of yet though.

@Traderas - I just double checked - Everything you are mentioning is our on todo list when we revamp that page on the site.

•••
@Nick R Please check your PM as this is urgent

•••
•••
45 new available TLDs to register at Sav! Read more

•••
•••
Sav Auctions: If I list an external domain to sell at auction on Sav, what should I change my nameservers to in order to create an auction landing page for my domain?

•••
Sav Auctions: If I list an external domain to sell at auction on Sav, what should I change my nameservers to in order to create an auction landing page for my domain?
ns1.sav.com and ns2.sav.com . The page will automatically change from a "Coming Soon" page to an 'Auction Details" page when the auction starts.

•••
@Sav.com @Nick R I sent a support ticket yesterday, please take a look. I am unable to buy domains. But used the same payment method multiple times and worked flawlessly but something is bugged now.

•••
Hello
Sav seems very slow now, i barely was able to hand reg a domain.
There was also an error related to capacity or maintenance displayed with pink red color.

•••
Been around 2 days with no reply from support. @Sav.com @Nick R please take a look at my support ticket. Also inboxed you the issue here.

This is urgent. Unable to register.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back