IT.COM

Seeking a partner. Web Developer/UI-UX Designer wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ricardop

Impact
Hello,

I am looking for a partner to start a successful business with and to help many others along the way.

I am interested in starting a bootcamp teaching students UI-UX design.

The jobs are in high demand and so is the learning.

We will teach the fundamentals but our focus would be slightly toward e-commerce. Our classes will be scheduled live 4 days a week until we reach beyond our goal and
have to expand.

Domain is uxecommerce.com

Option 2: we can provide UI/UX design services for customers.

I am searching for someone to create the site and teach, meaning you have to be very knowledgeable, great English and public speaking skills. Also, assist marketing our program.

I will create most of the course material and present to you far in advance so that you are familiar with everything. I will market our program, recruit students, seek sponsorships and assist students with job placement.

I'm hope to find one partner but if we need a team of three to make this program a success we will do just that.

Candidates must be experienced with a great portfolio as I will be marketing you and your skills also.

Kindly pm if interested and for more info.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back