IT.COM

Seeking Afternic escrow alternative

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hello,

As you know Godaddy's Afternic platform is my favorite escrow service for selling domains but I have noticed that's not impossible to use wire transfer for payouts to my country because Afternic payment form (on step #2) has technically invalid field on the form (requires 12 digits instead of 10 digits) and there is no way to fix it, tried to resolve it via support no luck.

So I am seeking Afternic escrow alternative. What's the best escrow service?
Any experience with escrow.com?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why not try Sedo's escrow?

I'm afraid I don't have the link handy since, like you, I prefer Afternic but I have heard that it works nicely and the commission is very low.

•••
Why not try Sedo's escrow?

I'm afraid I don't have the link handy since, like you, I prefer Afternic but I have heard that it works nicely and the commission is very low.
I am not feeling safe with Sedo because if the buyer didn't paid, the seller will paying to Sedo fees.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

As you know Godaddy's Afternic platform is my favorite escrow service for selling domains but I have noticed that's not impossible to use wire transfer for payouts to my country because Afternic payment form (on step #2) has technically invalid field on the form (requires 12 digits instead of 10 digits) and there is no way to fix it, tried to resolve it via support no luck.

Thank you.
Epik.com

•••
You can "import" a lead at Dan.com and then use it for just escrow, costing 5%.

•••
Hello,

Thank you.

Hi @ReallyBigIdea.com ! We've sent you a direct message. Happy to assist you with any questions you may have. Thanks!

•••

If you look at the source code of the Afternic forms you may see that they are provided by a third party payment processor - and Afternic should have the ability to configure or reconfigure the submission forms but they will probably just keep saying they can't. Earlier discussion of similar:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/pr...rt-problems-here.1006373/page-42#post-7119765

•••
If you look at the source code of the Afternic forms you may see that they are provided by a third party payment processor - and Afternic should have the ability to configure or reconfigure the submission forms but they will probably just keep saying they can't. Earlier discussion of similar:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/pr...rt-problems-here.1006373/page-42#post-7119765
Thank you for the information. I've heard that Godaddy bought another payment processor. Does Afternic still using Tipalti?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back