Dynadot

SellDomains.io Rebrands to Sufficed.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone, we are happy to announce the re-branding of SellDomains.io to something new that we think can relate to our agenda much more as our plan is to touch base on more than just selling domains, we feel this name is a much better fit for us as our goal is to suffice your needs.

Many big plans; excited for the future of this website.

Stay up to date by creating a Subscriber account with us! We will likely reward our newest, long-term members at some point of time.

Thank you for being part of something fresh!

Updates are in development!

https://sufficed.com/selldomains-io-rebrands-to-sufficed-com/

---

Thoughts? Feedback? Thanks! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't like it. Suffice is a word that is used to mean that something just barely was adequate. “It will suffice or it sufficed” is not high praise.

Just my .02 I wish you well in your endeavor.

•••
I don't like it. Suffice is a word that is used to mean that something just barely was adequate. “It will suffice or it sufficed” is not high praise.

Just my .02 I wish you well in your endeavor.
Ehh, I disagree, there is nothing that describes Sufficient / Suffice as "barely", but more so "exactly enough", or "just enough".

Which is good, as I aim to keep a laid back team on this project, and do nothing overboard, but yet everything necessary.

In terms of a team beating another team by one point, then they barely won.

In terms of an online business, it sounds like someone with this name will please it's customers.

imo

•••
Last edited:
•••
I don’t like the word because its a past tense verb and rarely if ever used that way. People don’t say it sufficed. They say it was sufficient as an adjective/adverb. I also agree it means just adequate not some form of excellence.

Sorry but you did ask for opinions. Best of luck on your venture.

Last edited:
•••
I don’t like the word because its a past tense verb and rarely if ever used that way. People don’t say it sufficed. They say it was sufficient as an adjective/adverb. I also agree it means just adequate not some form of excellence.

Sorry but you did ask for opinions. Best of luck on your venture.
Past tense or not doesn't really bother me with this word since it means we have fulfilled the customers needs.

Btw, it's all good I'd rather hear what people really think of the name. Either way, I still really like the domain.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back