Dynadot

.shop potential landrush list from GoDaddy for free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joe Styler

Aftermarket Product ManagerTop Member
GoDaddy Staff
Impact
GoDaddy put together a list of domains that may be helpful for people that we are making available free of charge. We put together a list of all the .VIP domains that were registered in the first two days of their launch. We think people may be interested in knowing something like that in light of the .shop release coming shortly. You can pre-register .shop for $19.99 at GoDaddy which is a great price.

If you are interested in getting the list please PM me with your email address. I will only use that address to email you this list. You wont be opted in to any kind of marketing etc.

Some Disclaimers:
This is raw data you will need to filter for trademarks, good names, etc, and make all buying decisions on your own.
This is pre-registration so you are not guaranteed the domain name, we will attempt to get it for you when .shop goes live. If there is more than one pre-registration for the domain you will be entered into an auction for that name with the other customers who pre-registered the domain.
All purchasing decisions should be your own, this is not an endorsement by GoDaddy or myself for the domains provided. It is simply a list of names that have been registered in a similar situation which you may or may not find helpful.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
going above and beyond for people. thanks joe

•••
Back