Watch

Atmosphere Global

neomvacation.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have:
víp.com
7CCAF46C-6B06-41C8-AA89-A3D1B3886904.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
if you have an apple keyboard than press the a and hold

who decide what is IDN ?

Fact : its wrong

it,s 3 regular lating letter

IDN is NONSENSE

ICANN does.

It's not nonsense. Without IDNs these kind of domains would not work, it would not be possible for them to resolve. It's the way the internet is designed.

You can debate wether these characters can be concidered part of the alphabet all day long but when it comes to domains, they are not letters.

•••
No, it's language native script, translated to ASCII text that makes up a 10 character domain. That's not a 3 letter domain.

Actually "í" is a letter I use on my keyboard 100x per day. In this case I would call it "3 character IDN'

•••
ICANN does.

It's not nonsense. Without IDNs these kind of domains would not work, it would not be possible for them to resolve. It's the way the internet is designed.

You can debate wether these characters can be concidered part of the alphabet all day long but when it comes to domains, they are not letters.
Wrong
The WWW was created from Tim Berners Lee ( CERN )
They decided that
I am in Touch with them 😱

•••
Wrong
The WWW was created from Tim Berners Lee ( CERN )
They decided that
I am in Touch with them 😱

What has the WWW to do with the internet?

The internet predates the WWW, so do domains. IDNs were approved by ICANN over a decade later if I'm not mistaking.

•••
I am guessing your buyer will be scammed as your advertising 3L.

•••
Ärzte.de Sold for 56.000.-€
upload_2019-12-2_8-34-13.png
upload_2019-12-2_8-34-13.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
Big deal 🎶🎶If the Víp.com was so valuable I'm assuming it would have been bought a long time ago? But it looks like your country men prefer there own extension .de and not .com.
Big Companys get always .de & .com in Germany
N26.de N26.com

this Víp doesnt make a lot sense nur still ist is 3letter

•••
•••
•••
I have: TAX.qa
Qatar extension

•••
•••
•••
•••
what is a normal keyboard ?
do you have a smartphone ?
press the a and hold it

on my keyboard is : äöü regular

Ärzte.de sold for 56.000.-Euro
Show attachment 137637

saying that Ärzte.de was sold for so and so and also arguing that domain "víp.com" is a 3 letter domain on the basis of that sold name is totally out of context here.
I would say to not go like this as this wont be good sign for new domainers. we all are here to talk some sense that actually works.

•••
saying that Ärzte.de was sold for so and so and also arguing that domain "víp.com" is a 3 letter domain on the basis of that sold name is totally out of context here.
I would say to not go like this as this wont be good sign for new domainers. we all are here to talk some sense that actually works.

this doesn't mean that IDN is correct !

IDN is nonsense

i got ödp.com

don't tell me thats not a regular domain

csm_19.05.27_OEDP_wieder_im_EU-Parlament_FB-Banner_49b546b2f6.png

•••
i got ödp.com

don't tell me thats not a regular domain

That's NOT a regular domain. You guys should stop posting wrong info here as it could harm new domainers.

•••
That's NOT a regular domain. You guys should stop posting wrong info here as it could harm new domainers.

You are trapped in a cave !

It is a regular domain

it,s time to change the stupid IDN thing

like i said : i think in multiple language - this means this is an advantage

you should,t think in ,,english,, only because english is a west germanic language

it,s called : education

•••
how would you sound out... Víp...v ? p? i ask because i really don't know. not taking sides.

•••
You are trapped in a cave !

It is a regular domain

it,s time to change the stupid IDN thing

like i said : i think in multiple language - this means this is an advantage

you should,t think in ,,english,, only because english is a west germanic language

it,s called : education

So now I need education? Everything you state as being facts is false. You don't know the difference between the internet and the www, why it is mostly designed in American English, why it uses, wait for it, not the English alphabet but the Latin characterset and I could go on on on.

You claim to be in contact with CERN. Ask them for an introduction to these matters and get educated.

I'm not debating value. I'm calling BS on your misinformation. By the way...

Your Ärzte.de sale:

Screenshot_2019-12-03-18-37-29.png

•••
3E36E2A7-61CC-4DBD-A56D-8EE2127E4671.jpeg

The thread is for displaying 3 letter domains. Víp is 3 letters although then take another path to get there use 3 letters. I see many talking without knowing the value of the IDN I put this even if it does not have to do with the original topic.

Last edited:
•••
So now I need education? Everything you state as being facts is false. You don't know the difference between the internet and the www, why it is mostly designed in American English, why it uses, wait for it, not the English alphabet but the Latin characterset and I could go on on on.

You claim to be in contact with CERN. Ask them for an introduction to these matters and get educated.

I'm not debating value. I'm calling BS on your misinformation. By the way...

Your Ärzte.de sale:

Show attachment 137851

like i said i have an advantage :xf.wink:

•••
Back