IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
“CBD-Infused Tampons Offer Safe And Effective Alternative For Menstrual Pain Treatment – Study Says” Benzinga.com on January 3, 2024

“CBD-Infused Tampons Are A Promising Option To Treat Menstrual Pain – Study Find” MarijuanaMoment.net on December 20, 2023

-“Study Shows Evidence That CBD-Infused Tampons Are Effective For Treating Menstrual Pain” HighTimes.com on December 21, 2023

In The King Com…

CannaPon(s) ** CannPon(s) ** CBDpon(s) ** Hempons ** Hemppon(s)​
Now everyone can start imagining names for treatments in the other holes as well... :)

•••
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?
If the US senate, congress and President Biden‘s stars align aaaaaaaand fed legality realized; cannabis domains will roar as will other cannabis products and related opportunities.

It’s a win/win to legalize on the fed level.

•••
“U.S. Builders Say New Standards Can Help Push Hempcrete Into Mainstream” HempToday.com on January 9, 2024

“Mapping The Future of Hemp Architecture and Construction Materials: Revolutionizing the Industry” ArchDaily.com on July 10, 2023

“Architects Are Turning to Cannabis-Based ‘Hempcrete’ That Could Revolutionize the Way We Build Our Homes” Finance.Yahoo.com.com on October 15, 2023

“FIHO Joins UN Construction Alliance to Advance Hemp For Green Buildings”HempToday.com on October 11, 2023

In The King Com…

HempBale ** HempBinder ** HempBioplastics ** HempBricks ** HempBuilders ** HempCement ** HempConcrete ** HempCorrugate ** HempDecking ** HempInteriors ** HempMadeProducts ** Hemposit ** HempPrefab ** HempRebars ** Hempstruction​

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am trying to liquidate a portfolio of about 500 cannabis-related .coms, many registered 10+ years ago. Entire portfolio rather than piece by piece. I make a small profit each year but have mostly been hanging on while waiting for inevitable reclassification and changes in banking. PM me with interest, but I am really looking for advice that would help me sell the whole bunch. Any suggestions?

•••
No one sparking up any sales?
IMG_0200.png

•••
•••
Dot com
Rare/Weed
Kush/Mind

I own also Kush. ( vc )

•••
•••
•••