IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Brandable Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

skypreet

Restricted (Market)
Impact
****BRAND Names****

Hi everyone, lets showcase our brandable domain names.. Out of your big collection of brandable domains, please choose the one which you think can be the best in the domain market. Post only one domain name and lets not discuss generic terms...

Pure made up words which is not available even in the Oxford dictionary... ;) Write your domain and how it can be branded.
eg. my brandable domain is

PicDrool.com - Can be branded as Photo Sharing site.

Thank You,
Sky.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of the current brandables I like that I own
Castlelike
Riteless
Carsaza
Betlava
Antlid

All in dot com
Can you share what makes them brandable? None of them mean much to me.

•••
Can you share what makes them brandable? None of them mean much to me.

Carsaza sounds like a catchy car startup brand to me.
Castle like is a term for high end real estate, basically another way of saying mansion.

Antlid sounds like the name of a consumer food freshness product.

Betlava imo would make a catchy name for a betting/ gambling site

•••
Thanks Jason,

As a general concern, wouldn't you be worried that a company would trademark a term, then you'd have to relinquish the domain?

•••
Thanks Jason,

As a general concern, wouldn't you be worried that a company would trademark a term, then you'd have to relinquish the domain?

Technically, you have an argument if domain was registered prior to trademark. You could also put a basic website on domain and argue that it was already being used.

•••
uthoo.com - uthoo bangladeshi language, Brandable for Ride sharing.

•••
****BRAND Names****

Hi everyone, lets showcase our brandable domain names.. Out of your big collection of brandable domains, please choose the one which you think can be the best in the domain market. Post only one domain name and lets not discuss generic terms...

Pure made up words which is not available even in the Oxford dictionary... ;) Write your domain and how it can be branded.

Thank You,
Sky.

****BRAND Names****

Thank You,
Sky.

You know total crypto market cap hit 2.93 Trill on Wednesday. But that is only a segment of Virtual Property, which includes anything that exists online that can be traded.

digitalBasset.com is a home run in my book. It is another way to say meme.
1 letter shy from Digital Asset, which is

email addresses
websites
NFT
Metaverse
Shares
In game purchases, games
Domains
Dog prints / memes

Elvis sang a song about his Basset, "hound dog"
Marylin Monroe owned one and Clint Eastwood

digital B asset is a thing aswell, albiet shady, not totally unlike crypto.

•••
Technically, you have an argument if domain was registered prior to trademark. You could also put a basic website on domain and argue that it was already being used.
And it wasn't a generic. I often wonder about how generic words might be trouble, as opposed to a nice Brandable with some history.

•••
•••
•••
****BRAND Names****

Thank You,
Sky.
Simplealgorithm.com
Vutuk.com
Rigmu.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
BlahBlahBlah8889.jpg

•••
Chimpic

in .com

Perfect playful brand name for a creative or marketing agency / a pic sharing platform / an image editor / an educational platform

•••
•••
PencilTower.com

A marketplace for renting and selling luxury space of pencil towers being developed across the world

•••
•••
•••
****BRAND Names****

Thank You,
Sky.
dynameics.com I feel is highly brandable in the domain market. You could have a blog centered all around the dynamics of domain names "dynameics", featuring your domain portfolio.. personally I think the domain name is brilliant and short enough for even a large reputable registrar to use as their brand.

•••
ApeLive.com
Vitoto.com
OriginalSwap.com
SingleOrange.com
Rankini.com
Repassed.com
Schuw.com
Qualifu.com

•••
Fuelectricar.com
Three words in one word, fuel electric car. Sounds special

•••
EazyDAO
DAOShack
DAOSifu
GeniusDEX
SavvyDEX
.com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back