IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Most Handsome .org Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MustaAras

Top Member
Impact
I want to start this thread for .org domain hodlers. In this thread you can showcase your most handsome .org domain name. I intentionally used "handsome" to let our members to be creative along with.

Here i go with my handsome boy:

Cubez.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems like a lot of the .org names mentioned are just throwing the .org after a good keyword. Below is how I see the .org

The .org top-level domain stands for “organization” and is primarily used for nonprofit websites such as charities, NGOs, open source projects, and educational platforms. This extension was one of the original domains established in 1985, and is therefore perceived as stronger and more credible than newer alternatives.

•••
Seems like a lot of the .org names mentioned are just throwing the .org after a good keyword. Below is how I see the .org

The .org top-level domain stands for “organization” and is primarily used for nonprofit websites such as charities, NGOs, open source projects, and educational platforms. This extension was one of the original domains established in 1985, and is therefore perceived as stronger and more credible than newer alternatives.
Sold one last year and it's been developed into a software certification site - not all .orgs are for non profits......depends on various factors

•••
•••

Sold one last year and it's been developed into a software certification site - not all .orgs are for non profits......depends on various factors
Hi

totally agree
sold www.pmm.org in the past, which was developed into cloud-based broadcasting site

imo...

•••
Hi

adding to handsome list
last month @ bodis:
jtv.org > 66 visitors 15 clicks $8.81

imo..

•••
eSUV.org and ThoughtLeader.org (handregged this one today - 64 ext taken)

•••
Hi

adding to handsome list
last month @ bodis:
jtv.org > 66 visitors 15 clicks $8.81

imo..
stats for month of May @bodis
jtv.org > 74 visitors 46 clicks $24.82 :)

imo...

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back