IT.COM

Showcase your NamePros Signature! Screenshots only!

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello Namepros,
I felt "compelled" to create this thread to pay tribute to a vastly overlooked domain marketing tool. The Namepros Signature. Over the years I have seen many on here not utilizing this amazing feature on Namepros. INCLUDING MYSELF! Most leave it BLANK. Why?

If you are paying for your Namepros account, why not utilize it to it's max potential.(n)(n)(n)(n)

If you are not paying for Namepros account and using a free one and can have a signature, it definitely makes no sense not to utilize it to it's maximum potential. (n)(n)(n)(n)

For me I felt it was time to finally redo my signature to really maximize it. I mean seriously I have a paid account so it's just stupid not use every centimeter and letter allowed. It's the one and only place on Namepros where you can promote yourself without getting restricted. At least I hope you can't get restricted. Barring anything illegal of course.

Namepros Signatures really are where YOU the DOMAINER can really SHINE! So let's see what you all have come up with in your Namepros Signatures!

Yea I know this is yet another ridiculous thread by WhoaDomain.com doing his "hustle thang" but hey at least I'm here to help my fellow domainers here on Namepros. What are you doing?

So here are the rules.
1. Take a screenshot of your Namepros Signature and post it here. (Reason for Screenshot? To avoid this thread being banned by Mods. "Although it probably will be" lol)
2. Posting a screenshot is just like posting ridiculous memes.
3. The point of this thread? To promote your Signature whatever you have on it but without actually having written content on here which I'm assuming will be links which I'm assuming will be considered external sales promotion (there's a section on Namepros designed specifically or this.)
4. Post your screenshot. Ask people what they think of it. Ask people how they would improve it.
5. Ask people to check out your sig in action below your post.

TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SIGNATURE CREATIONS!
It's an amazing accomplishment to get across what you want to say with limited space allowed. So creativity and smarts and just being plain clever is KEY.

Show off your Signature creating skills!

I know this sounds stupid but every bit helps right? This thread will probably not get any likes. Probably more disagrees or dislikes than anything.

Here to help regardless. Every bit helps.

Oh I Forgot. Here's my Namepros Signature! What do you think? Needs improvement? Post in comments. Like? Dislike? Disagree? All opinions welcome!:xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

Signature.jpg

Don't forget to checkout my SIG BELOW!
:xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

See how that works? Give it a try! It couldn't hurt right?

So what's your SIGNATURE CREATION?

Anything but a screenshot and some words will be deleted.

Anything with links that's clearly in your SIGNATURE will be deleted. Mods will probably mark them or send them to external sales or other thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot 2020-11-04 10.15.53.png

What do you think?

What would you improve?

Maybe add some color? :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Here is mine:

Screenshot-20201104-184618.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Here is mine:

Screenshot-20201104-184618.jpg

Do you have a paid account? because if you are then it's a waste leaving that empty like that. in all honestly. not here to criticized be here to help you out.

Below are the different types of paid accounts.
  • Blue Account
    Blue Account
    Most benefits of a VIP, Plus:
    • Marketplace (4 active marketplace listings) +
    • ⇒ Boost your marketplace listings with 4 bumps a day
    • ⇒ You can get up to 4x more views each day!
    • Appraisals (3 active appraisal requests)
    • ⇒ Amplify your appraisal requests with 2 bumps a day
    • ⇒ You can get an appraisal up to 2x faster!
    • Bypass all New Member limitations
    • Signature (3 lines; 4 links; 208 characters)
    • Custom title below your username on each post
    • Less account limitations *
    • Priority support
    • Special account badge
  • 10 USD per month
    Pay with Card
    Gold Account
    Gold Account
    All the benefits of a Blue Account, Plus:
    • Access to the Insiders Club
    • Stand out with highlighted threads to increase visibility
    • Marketplace (6 active marketplace listings) +
    • ⇒ Boost your marketplace listings with 5 bumps a day
    • ⇒ You can get up to 5x more views each day!
    • ⇒ Bonus: 6 additional listings in Exclusive Domains for Sale
    • Appraisals (4 active appraisal requests)
    • ⇒ Bonus: Access to Professional Appraisals
    • User name change (upon request while a Gold member) ++
    • Signature (4 lines; unlimited links; 260 characters)
    • Allowed a separate free account or Blue account +++
    • No limit on the number of Gold accounts +++

If you somehow worked your way from a free account to an account that is the equivalent of any of the paid accounts with matching privileges why not take advantage of what you have earned for free?

So there really is no excuse yea? just saying. hope I did not offended.

If you are going to do domaining. use everything at your disposal yea? Go big or go home? as the saying goes

Again. I shouldn't talk as I am the biggest offender. Guilty!

•••
Do you have a paid account? because if you are then it's a waste leaving that empty like that. in all honestly. not here to criticized be here to help you out.

Below are the different types of paid accounts.
  • Blue Account
    Blue Account
    Most benefits of a VIP, Plus:
    • Marketplace (4 active marketplace listings) +
    • ⇒ Boost your marketplace listings with 4 bumps a day
    • ⇒ You can get up to 4x more views each day!
    • Appraisals (3 active appraisal requests)
    • ⇒ Amplify your appraisal requests with 2 bumps a day
    • ⇒ You can get an appraisal up to 2x faster!
    • Bypass all New Member limitations
    • Signature (3 lines; 4 links; 208 characters)
    • Custom title below your username on each post
    • Less account limitations *
    • Priority support
    • Special account badge
  • 10 USD per month
    Pay with Card
    Gold Account
    Gold Account
    All the benefits of a Blue Account, Plus:
    • Access to the Insiders Club
    • Stand out with highlighted threads to increase visibility
    • Marketplace (6 active marketplace listings) +
    • ⇒ Boost your marketplace listings with 5 bumps a day
    • ⇒ You can get up to 5x more views each day!
    • ⇒ Bonus: 6 additional listings in Exclusive Domains for Sale
    • Appraisals (4 active appraisal requests)
    • ⇒ Bonus: Access to Professional Appraisals
    • User name change (upon request while a Gold member) ++
    • Signature (4 lines; unlimited links; 260 characters)
    • Allowed a separate free account or Blue account +++
    • No limit on the number of Gold accounts +++

If you somehow worked your way from a free account to an account that is the equivalent of any of the paid accounts with matching privileges why not take advantage of what you have earned for free?

So there really is no excuse yea? just saying. hope I did not offended.

If you are going to do domaining. use everything at your disposal yea? Go big or go home? as the saying goes

Again. I shouldn't talk as I am the biggest offender. Guilty!

Fair point. I just don't know what to put in a signature. My name?

•••
Fair point. I just don't know what to put in a signature. My name?

I mean your icon below it has your website name already so no need to put that in there. why not Make offer links to your godaddy landers? couldn't hurt. everytime you post on here is like free exposure. that's the beauty of Signatures. Got 5G domains? post in the Showcase 5G domains thread and before you do make sure you forward your 5G domains to their auction pages on Godaddy then put the domains as links on your Signature.

•••
As for now, this is my signature - and of course it is intended that ...

... the first line contains only one character (free / empty / white space / room can make perfect sense) while the remaining three lines are almost copletely filled.
It's further no coincidence that I use only red / blue for coloring.
All characters
(except the vertical dashes) are clickable links.

Last edited:
•••
As for now, this is my signature - and of course it is intended that ...

... the first line contains only one character (free / empty / white space / room can make perfect sense) while the remaining three lines are almost copletely filled.
It's further no coincidence that I use only red / blue for coloring.
All characters
(except the vertical dashes) are clickable links.

lol not bad! I feel to maximize space every word should be a link just check my Sig!

•••
your Signature is eye catching especially the colors
here is mine any feedback xD
10.png

•••
your Signature is eye catching especially the colors
here is mine any feedback xD
Show attachment 172574

Looks good! me? I'd take it to the max like I did with mine. Just have fun with it when you are bored. and whatever you do GO BOLD with the letters. Go as big as the sig allows. If you are going to do something might as well GO BIG right? See how far you can go before you max out. those lines you use to separate? a simple space will do. those lines are waste of space. could be used to add up to a full word.

•••
•••
Lol nice. If you have more to promote your should maximize and add more. And eliminate those stars and lines. Waste of space.

let’a all make a game of this.

let’s see how much content you can put in tour sig. Mine? I took mine to the max. Three lines all bold links.

mention which upgrade you paid for.

•••
Here is mine.:headphone:
singature.JPG

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's mine, nothing fancy.

Show attachment 172617

hey! Now it’s a party! @Eric Lyon posted! Welcome Eric! How are you!?!

nice Sig!

I just realized also if you want to promote affiliate programs you can post domains and link them to affiliate program so as you post on here you are creating opportunity to make money with affiliate program.

Affiliate program for hosting? Domain regs?
Theme websites? Seo services? And affiliate Markets like commission junction.

•••
•••
Hello Namepros,
I felt "compelled" to create this thread to pay tribute to a vastly overlooked domain marketing tool. The Namepros Signature. Over the years I have seen many on here not utilizing this amazing feature on Namepros. INCLUDING MYSELF! Most leave it BLANK. Why?

If you are paying for your Namepros account, why not utilize it to your it's max potential.(n)(n)(n)(n)

If you are not paying for Namepros account and using a free one and can have a signature, it definitely makes no sense not to utilize it to it's maximum potential. (n)(n)(n)(n)

For me I felt it was time to finally redo my signature to really maximize it. I mean seriously I have a paid account so it's just stupid not use every centimeter and letter allowed. It's the one and only place on Namepros where you can promote yourself without getting restricted. At least I hope you can't get restricted. Barring anything illegal of course.

Namepros Signatures really are where YOU the DOMAINER can really SHINE! So let's see what you all have come up with in your Namepros Signatures!

Yea I know this is yet another ridiculous thread by WhoaDomain.com doing his "hustle thang" but hey at least I'm here to help my fellow domainers here on Namepros. What are you doing?

So here are the rules.
1. Take a screenshot of your Namepros Signature and post it here. (Reason for Screenshot? To avoid this thread being banned by Mods. "Although it probably will be" lol)
2. Posting a screenshot is just like posting ridiculous memes.
3. The point of this thread? To promote your Signature whatever you have on it but without actually having written content on here which I'm assuming will be links which I'm assuming will be considered external sales promotion (there's a section on Namepros designed specifically or this.)
4. Post your screenshot. Ask people what they think of it. Ask people how they would improve it.
5. Ask people to check out your sig in action below your post.

TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SIGNATURE CREATIONS!
It's an amazing accomplishment to get across what you want to say with limited space allowed. So creativity and smarts and just being plain clever is KEY.

Show off your Signature creating skills!

I know this sounds stupid but every bit helps right? This thread will probably not get any likes. Probably more disagrees or dislikes than anything.

Here to help regardless. Every bit helps.

Oh Forgot. Here's my Namepros Signature! What do you think? Needs improvement? Post in comments. Like? Dislike? Disagree? All opinions welcome!:xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

Show attachment 172140

Don't forget to checkout my SIG BELOW!
:xf.grin::xf.wink:(y)

See how that works? Give it a try! It couldn't hurt right?

So what's your SIGNATURE CREATION?

Anything but a screenshot and some words will be deleted.

Anything with links that's clearly in your SIGNATURE will be deleted. Mods will probably mark them or send them to external sales or other thread.

New Option I forgot to add: Edit your Signature ANY TIME and re-post over and over again with the new edits. But the SIG needs to be different from before. That's the only rule.

•••
•••
•••
I updated my Signature!

Old one.
Signature.jpg

New One. Made some changes. Can you figure it out? Added two new domains.
As always you can always check out my signature right below this post. :xf.wink:

If you don't already see it. Namepros Signature really are a great feature of Namepros.
As you can see on mine I have 14 domain names. Mind you most are long domains and yet I got 14 domains on there.

Everywhere you post on Namepros you take your signature with you and by default are promoting whatever you put on there.

Ideas for your signature? Why not promote your...........
1. Blog? or website?
2. Portfolio?
3. An affiliate program you are promoting? Maybe one that benefits domainers? like hosting? or domain registration? or niche affiliate programs that just might be what a domainer with a certain niche domain will want?
4. not sure about this one. I'll let mods correct me. Promote your social media? But not competing domain forums.
5. promote your domain auctions or specific domain you want to unload?
6. My domains in my signature? I've been getting clicks. Before sig? Nothing. So it's not a complete waste of time.
7. PLEASE NOTE. Even with the top of the line Namepros Paid account you only really get a MAX of 6 external sales thread allowed to promote your domain name. Now if you keep changing your SIGNATURE? AND THEN? Post it here everytime you update?

I've essentially created a way for YOU to effective have unlimited External sales promotions via this thread.

Of course you don't get to directly link to it. That's only allowed in the external sales section. Hopefully when someone checks your SIG on here they will manually the domain you have in your sig.

Why not post your Sig today? Wouldn't hurt would it?

signature 11-10-20.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Signatures are nice when they are short and sweet.

•••
Signatures are nice when they are short and sweet.
agreed if this were an aesthetic tool but it's not. it's a tool like no other. doesn't need to look pretty. it needs to be maximized. technically each domain mentioned on my Signature can be a website onto itself that has thousands of domains in a niche portfolio website.

•••
•••
Is it normal that in my phone the signature doesn’t appear ? I mean I don’t see any signature in phone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back