IT.COM

question Snov.io Free unlimited email tracker?

NameSilo
Watch

iecomguy

Established Member
Impact
Was browsing for free email trackers but mailtrack inserts their logo but snov has free email tracker with:

No logos, unlimited track, times reported, link clicks, scheduling reminders?

What's the catch tho? They are doing all this for free?

What's the experience if anyone used?

PS: Not affiliate with snov.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you get the right person and they are interested, you dont need any email tracker.

•••
I have used Snov and it's ok.

I still prefer streak.

•••
If you get the right person and they are interested, you dont need any email tracker.

First time outbounding, so want to see if potential prospect even open my email or not based on headline.

I have used Snov and it's ok.

I still prefer streak.
Why did you change to streak?

Last edited:
•••
First time outbounding, so want to see if potential prospect even open my email or not based on headline.

Why did you change to streak?

Thanks for your question.

I have used streak for few years now - I gave snov trial for a little time only.

Streak works better for me as it gives location as well so it can indicate accuracy or lack of outbound you are doing.

•••
Thanks for your question.

I have used streak for few years now - I gave snov trial for a little time only.

Streak works better for me as it gives location as well so it can indicate accuracy or lack of outbound you are doing.

These email trackers, do they always use images to track the opens? Because many people uses email clients which auto blocks images to be downloaded. And even gmail does this too. So, wondering if every tracking service uses images to track?

•••

Just make sure you get the right person. If you are emaling execs etc, its often their secretary/PA that opens it, thats why its so important to get the email content right. If you get the right email and subject line, then it will more often than not get opened, from then on, it whats in the email that will determine whether it goes to the deleted items folder or gets taken seriously.

Trackers just tell you its been opened, so what, most of them will be opened.

Last edited:
•••
Just make sure you get the right person. If you are emaling execs etc, its often their secretary/PA that opens it, thats why its so important to get the email content right. If you get the right email and subject line, then it will more often than not get opened, from then on, it whats in the email that will determine whether it goes to the deleted items folder or gets taken seriously.

Trackers just tell you its been opened, so what, most of them will be opened.
Thank you again. I am aiming for marketing managers, business development managers, president as suggested by you in another thread. Is subject line like Domain.com for sale good?

Yeah about tracking is that most people are busy so before I send a 2nd email, I want to make sure they have not opened and without tracking I cannot know.

Another thing, email trackers uses images via pixel to track and most email clients (em client, outlook), email services like gmail n others have images off by default, so how the tracking is done?

•••
Thank you again. I am aiming for marketing managers, business development managers, president as suggested by you in another thread. Is subject line like Domain.com for sale good?

Yeah about tracking is that most people are busy so before I send a 2nd email, I want to make sure they have not opened and without tracking I cannot know.

Another thing, email trackers uses images via pixel to track and most email clients (em client, outlook), email services like gmail n others have images off by default, so how the tracking is done?

No problem, I'll leave it up to you.:xf.wink:

•••
No problem, I'll leave it up to you.:xf.wink:
So bro, you don't track your emails? And do you send emails from business email connected via gmail?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back