-Sale of course

-Your though, discovery & new trend

I've only got One to start with

MetaSBT.io​

SBTS.ca​

SBTPOAP.xyz

Start-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Before 2020 and the metaverse explosion, the number of meta names sold according to Namebio was somewhere less than 30. I remember because I bought one meta name back in 2020. Despite the low sales stats, I bought it because it made sense to me and there were a lot of websites that had meta in their names.

It didn't mean that meta was a bad keyword. The way I saw It, it simply meant that most meta + keyword domains in .com were more in the hands of endusers than domainers.

In my opinion, you also seem to misunderstand my point. I never said that people should go register Soul + keyword domains. I said IF they must register, that Soul + relevant keywords that can be applied to other industry would be the better BET.

Domaining is pretty speculative as new keywords are born everyday and old ones are sometimes repurposed. I have never been one to tell people what they should and should not register. I can only speak for myself and what I would do if I was interested in getting names in a particular niche.

The point in my reply is that you're overvaluing soup+keyword domains, regardless of if you think it's a high quality combination or not. There aren't enough reported sales and industry signals to justify regging IMHO, unless there is a new trend with high profit potential to speculate on. That excludes soul bounding lol...

Anyway, we seem to be partly on the same page anyway. Cheers

•••
Reg all the soul bounding domains you want guys. This thread will go the way of VASP, Mixed Reality and IOE....but even worse, because% those niches have at least 1 - 5 sales. I hope I'm wrong, but seriously doubt we'll see even one "Soul Bounding" end user sale.

Last edited:
•••
Your refering to reported sales right ? What about the unreported sales that you never hear about ? Plus it's pretty new and may well do ok
Read about the tech already... Good luck!

•••
Reg all the soul bounding domains you want guys. This thread will go the way of VASP, Mixed Reality and IOE....but even worse, because% those niches have at least 1 - 5 sales. I hope I'm wrong, but seriously doubt we'll see even one "Soul Bounding" end user sale.
Appreciate for all your opinion in this SBT threads. Some of NP members still grabbing sbt related names , hope they can attract a lof profit.

Sometime people doesn't focus on their portfolio , but send a negative signals by blamming others and speak like the best domainers .

They never ask us to pay , so its better to respect and let them reg any names.

•••
1653686779004.png

•••

Vitalik Proposes Soulbound Tokens as Web3 Credentials of the Future​

Buterin’s soulbound tokens (SBTs) are non-transferrable NFTs held by unique crypto wallets called Souls. In the paper Buterin co-authored to introduce the concept, he described multiple ways SBTs could be used – as university degrees, education credentials, and as web3 credit scores.

https://thedefiant.io/vitalik-soulbound-tokens/

•••

Your whole identity could soon live in ‘Soulbound tokens’ on web3, Ethereum’s co-founder says​

“Imagine a world where most participants have Souls [digital wallets] that store SBTs corresponding to a series of affiliations, memberships, and credentials,” the authors write, suggesting that their idea for SBTs could resemble something of a Web3-based CV.

“For example, a person might have a Soul that stores SBTs representing educational credentials, employment history, or hashes of their writings or works of art,” the paper says.

https://fortune.com/2022/05/26/what-are-soulbound-tokens-web3-buterin/

•••
•••
•••
Soul.Token
SoulGames.io
SBTprotocol.xyz
SBTfoundation.xyz

•••
SBTs could be used – as university degrees, education credentials, and as web3 credit scores.

Just picked : decreditscores.com

creditscores.com available for 800K (BuyDomains)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I got Some:

SoulBoundToken.vc

SoulBoundTokens.us

SoulBoundTokens.co.uk

SoulBounds.us

SoulBounds.co

Soul-Wallet.com

•••
Still waiting for soulbound keyword to take off.

Have soulbound.us on Dan but it has little monthly views (about 15) and no offers yet..

•••
Verify /// SBT . in king
Lend /// SBT in king

•••
•••
Back