domains Swetha posts her second ever 6 figure .xyz sale with Sportsbet.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha is at it again, while most are relaxing on a Sunday afternoon she posted her second largest sale ever, Sportsbet.xyz at $103,910. She added another 4 sales including bebop.xyz for $39,888. I am curious to see who bought Sportsbet.xyz an area I am very interested in. Normally these .xyz sales have a crypto/Web3 buyer, […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Many of the names she he it sells are not that great. I don't see it. Alot of the xyz tld have been used for scam websites. Alot of that supposed traffic and backlinks would actually be terrible to have.

•••
•••
•••
@swetha is doing her thing, congratulations 🎊 🎈 🍾 on that.. These xzy not moving for me maybe she can help me out for %15..

Last edited:
•••
Do you think its been forwarded to zero click ads @Future Sensors ?
(Yes)

The buyer unfortunately still seems to be unaware of the consequences.

The list of security vendors flagging the domain as "malicious" keeps growing every day.

No Hold status set by the XYZ registry yet, but as XYZ is using VirusTotal as input, the site may soon become unreachable, because DNS delegation will be gone.

1653596914583.png

Last edited:
•••
(Yes)

The list of security vendors flagging the domain as "malicious" keeps growing every day.

No Hold status set by the XYZ registry yet, but as XYZ is using VirusTotal as input, the site may soon become unreachable, because DNS delegation will be gone.

Show attachment 216664...It must have caught Monkey-Corona pox

•••
Aliens might be buying .xyz, and swetha must be an insider obviously.

Next you'll be saying aliens are doing all her marketing
I wouldn't be surprised it is Negari himself under the nickname Swetha surprises us with all these incredible sales. :unsure::xf.smile:
So now you think Swetha isn't a real person but an alias of Daniel Negari??

•••
Agent Booth is on the case. Did everyone miss that post? Ya dont watch Bones??
What namepros needs is an xyz sub forum to keep track of the posts.
Even the ones that think Swetha is Daniel Negari.
Were so far off the sportsbet.xyz topic now this should be moved to original xyz thread but seo ya know.
I was skeptical, confused about these sales. Why me no sell? I sit here with my finger on my mouse all day like everyone else. Then she dropped the bomb that blew the minds that actually function here. Less than 78% imo
https://www.namepros.com/threads/sw...-sale-with-sportsbet-xyz.1273712/post-8598624

Top lnvestor and broker. Agent Booth. The recipe to success. Were wondering why our 4k names arent selling. Because we are not selling our names. Were hoping they sell themselves. List and repeat
All those vehicles in our car lot, we paid $1 each for them, why noone come and buy for $3488 or 34,888 ?

Noone knows the car lot is there.

This is a business, hand regged or not. Go sell your names, they wont sell themselves.

And the criticism, yes i am critical but i try to provide proof, some facts. Boy was i wrong the other day. Should slap myself in the head so hard there be crap all over the inside of every NP member monitor

Saying the sales are fake, or Swetha is Daniel in womens clothing, your wrong.
Now I am saying things with no proof, prove sales were real.
No way this could be fabricated, this not bitcoin, buyers were convinced to buy imo.
5 million plus .xyz registered, get your tickets .today, you cant win without a ticket.
Here comes a ufo, maybe they will buy atom ice nergy .xyz for 207$
topdom said:
Aliens might be buying .xyz, and swetha must be an insider obviously

•••
The sales are amazing, 🤩.
If the transaction goes through the sale is real..
Can @swetha look through my list to tell which ones are in the money?

•••
I m really interested to know who are that interested in getting .xyz domains when there are plenty of registerd .com in the market?

•••
I m really interested to know who are that interested in getting .xyz domains when there are plenty of registerd .com in the market?
You need to read the various threads on here and TLDinvestors.com regarding end user buyers of Swetha's names.

Last edited:
•••
(Yes)

Show attachment 216664
:xf.rolleyes:
:sneaky:

•••
how come almost no more xyz auctns on sav..used to be crazy there

•••
how come almost no more xyz auctns on sav..used to be crazy there
Everyone's liquidated their assets now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
well ok but when u say everyone does ot mean swetha too? she no longer in biz? I was away to another planet for while
Twas a joke. Xyz is a passing phase, like every other extension apart from . com

•••
well ok but when u say everyone does ot mean swetha too? she no longer in biz? I was away to another planet for while
She was busy continuing her impressive sales (which included pastry.xyz - the plural is taken in case anyone is thinking of rushing to reg it)

•••
She was busy continuing her impressive sales (which included pastry.xyz - the plural is taken in case anyone is thinking of rushing to reg it)
Very good.

•••
Sinful money. Gambling and p*rn go hand-in-hand. Earn money through pure means. The one who sold and the one who purchased and the one who witness the transaction all are sinful and will be held accountable.

•••
Sinful money. Gambling and p*rn go hand-in-hand. Earn money through pure means. The one who sold and the one who purchased and the one who witness the transaction all are sinful and will be held accountable.
I guess every person who ever sold a betting related name is a sinner in your high and mighty hill then...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back