IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Beware of crypto scam promoters on here... Anyone can launch a coin, no web site just a coin and a discord channel.

•••
Don't promote copycat scams here. If you are a part of this scam please delete your self
What scam are you talking about? I'm not promoting no scam. Are you saying this not a real token?
I came across this after FB changed to meta and thought it would be of interest.
Please explain.

•••
What scam are you talking about? I'm not promoting no scam. Are you saying this not a real token?
I came across this after FB changed to meta and thought it would be of interest.
Please explain.

My apologies. You posted about this coin kind of ambiguously so it looked suspicious. I wrote you in a DM. Please be careful about sharing info about new coins without researching if they're legit or not. There is a 99.9999% chance this coin is by scammers trying to capitalize on the latest news. They do it all day, because people rush early at the opportunity to get in on a coin when before it inflates, often without doing due diligence. This is a lucrative industry within its self. So when you share this info on big forums like this you are only aiding the scammer. Apologies again.

•••
My apologies. You posted about this coin kind of ambiguously so it looked suspicious. I wrote you in a DM. Please be careful about sharing info about new coins without researching if they're legit or not. There is a 99.9999% chance this coin is by scammers trying to capitalize on the latest news. They do it all day, because people rush early at the opportunity to get in on a coin when before it inflates, often without doing due diligence. This is a lucrative industry within its self. So when you share this info on big forums like this you are only aiding the scammer. Apologies again.

I have asked the mods to delete my post. I certainly do not want to be posting anything that maybe a scam.
I don't know much about crypto and thought it was all legit. I found this after searching the acronym MVRS and posted it thinking it would be of interest after this new acronym of metaverse as a their symbol.
My apologies as well.
Len

•••
Well it looks like for the time being the Mods will not be removing my post stating,
"We are unable to determine if that cryptocurrency is a scam or not"

So if you do find more info that proves it is a scam please submit it to the mods to get it removed.
Thanks

•••
registerd:

DogElons dot com

•••
(dawtcom)

EtherLenders

Last edited:
•••
cryptos . lol
cryptocurrency . gg

•••
(dawtcoms)

DETFund
DETFunds

DETF = Decentralized Exchange Traded Fund(s))
Seems to become a thing.

Last edited:
•••
Minting/pro
MintingPro/com
MintingX/com
YieldFarmingHub/com
BTCscope/com

•••
@legendarynames Just noticed that Crypto M/a/r//k/e/t is now at Buckley Media....was with you on at d/a/n for a while yea...can you share anything, are they brokering for you or did you sell to them? Cheers

•••
@legendarynames Just noticed that Crypto M/a/r//k/e/t is now at Buckley Media....was with you on at d/a/n for a while yea...can you share anything, are they brokering for you or did you sell to them? Cheers

Kate sold ibike so i assume it made sense to move some others :)

•••
•••
•••
•••

They are brokering for me.

•••
•••
•••
xrcoin.news
This is my most viewed name.

•••
Probably a waste of money but I regged .. dotcoins.org

Anyone that does know anything in the crypto world please let me know.
Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back