Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back in 2009.[/QUOTE]
garbage is back to be garbage :)

•••
Today at sedo 4l auction
zehe - 3560
qwax - 1650
afef - 1250

All .com and in euro.
the last domain to sell (after 56 mins of scheduled ending) was jkar dot com for 785 euro.
Do you think it sounds like joker?

Note: none of them are mine.

•••
Back in 2009.[/QUOTE]
This are the price of this domains? Like ejmv .com 35 usd?

bulp $3,015
afvx $20
renewals have been added
This are the price?
[/QUOTE]
Bulp.png

It seems like only yesterday :)
I won a bunch of good domains those days for 300-500 range

•••
Today at sedo 4l auction
zehe - 3560
qwax - 1650
afef - 1250

All .com and in euro.
the last domain to sell (after 56 mins of scheduled ending) was jkar dot com for 785 euro.
Do you think it sounds like joker?

Note: none of them are mine.
to me jkar not sound like joker...

•••
Is it just me, or are prices for certain llll.coms at auction going up a lot right now? Just yesterday at NameJet and GoDaddy there were these results for what I would consider good, but not super premium names:

gapz.com $5000
teys.com $4400
slfp.com $3600
dlot.com $2100

On the other hand, ewdx.com fetched only $178 and dwvs.com $172.

It seems like there are bidder wars for certain names, while other names attract few bids...

•••
might just be a mix of more eyeballs with the odd end user thrown in

Last edited:
•••
Is it just me, or are prices for certain llll.coms at auction going up a lot right now? Just yesterday at NameJet and GoDaddy there were these results for what I would consider good, but not super premium names:

gapz.com $5000
teys.com $4400
slfp.com $3600
dlot.com $2100

It seems like there are bidder wars for certain names, while other names attract few bids...

I have noticed a similar pattern now for a few months. Must be investors trying to build a solid 4L.com portfolio and they are focusing on better quality.

•••

gapz.com $5000
teys.com $4400
slfp.com $3600
dlot.com $2100

I have noticed a similar pattern now for a few months. Must be investors trying to build a solid 4L.com portfolio and they are focusing on better quality.

Hi
Pronounceable 4L.com market has seen a growth from past 2 yrs.

Previously I used to buy good pronounceable for $100 to $250...Now its higher.

Untitled.png

Now I am paying more for these kind of names..

Last edited:
•••
•••
upload_2021-2-6_15-1-39.png

Lowest price of any 4L.com is $74.23

and

Highest is $80.24 in Chinese market..

But its high for pronounceable 4L.com.

Also it fluctuate day by day....

Today highest sale was $122.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 181738

Lowest price of any 4L.com is $74.23

and

Highest is $80.24 in Chinese market..

But its high for pronounceable 4L.com.

Also it fluctuate day by day....

Today highest sale was $122.

So are CHIPs not so important to the Chinese market anymore? It seems everyone wants the pronounceable ones now.

•••
So are CHIPs not so important to the Chinese market anymore? It seems everyone wants the pronounceable ones now.

Not like b4 .
latest trend is $247 lowest
and
$291 is the highest...

and MAX is $1545...

upload_2021-2-6_15-23-6.png

•••
But above stars are not very accurate as these data are based on ename....not from sedo or afternic...or dan.

•••
I think CHIPs were just a hype and great to make some quick money. Brandable and pronouncables were always going to win the war.

•••
I think we're going to see a jump in LLLL prices across the board because of the attention Clubhouse is bringing to domain names.

•••
I think we're going to see a jump in LLLL prices across the board because of the attention Clubhouse is bringing to domain names.

Only available with an iPhone yes? Any way around this?

•••
Yeah, iPhones only right now and I don't know any work-arounds.

•••
•••

How is clubhouse influencing domains? Sorry but I am not familiar with the app.

•••
Some amazing sales @Branded Domains . I still couldn't hit a 5 figure sale. Hope I will do it sooner
Congrats

Thank you mate.
You will get it sooner or later..B POSITIVE..
Best of luck.
Best Regards

•••
just got an 4L.com today in my account.

ss.png

zummm.png

Last edited:
•••
Hi
Pronounceable 4L.com market has seen a growth from past 2 yrs.

Previously I used to buy good pronounceable for $100 to $250...Now its higher.

Show attachment 181737

Now I am paying more for these kind of names..
where are you listing those? They are really nice names and great sales

•••
•••
How is clubhouse influencing domains? Sorry but I am not familiar with the app.
I'm participating in a domain auction right now in a Clubhouse room. Hundreds (and soon thousands) of new people are being introduced to domains each day on this app.

•••
I'm participating in a domain auction right now in a Clubhouse room. Hundreds (and soon thousands) of new people are being introduced to domains each day on this app.

But the stupid Chinese censorship banned it Feb 8.

Sorry, China!!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back