Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
This thread was created to bring a local new story to light, which can be viewed below:

JACKSON, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio school district decided Tuesday night to keep a portrait of Jesus hanging in the school where it's been 65 years, denying a federal lawsuit's claim the portrait's display unconstitutionally promotes religion in a public school.

The Jackson City Schools board offered a constitutional justification of its own in voting 4-0 to keep the portrait up in its middle school, saying it must protect students' free speech rights. The vote drew cheers and applause from the dozens of people gathered in the elementary school gymnasium.

Read all of it here: http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-school-b...xzBHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQR0ZXN0A1Rlc3RfQUZD;_ylv=3

I posted his here @ NP to see what ppl had to say on the issue. As it turns out, this sparked many debates. I've considered closing this thread but after multiple suggestions, I decided to keep it open. Feel free to join in the topics but per forum rules, please refrain from obscene, threatening, rude, or insulting posts.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
God describes his largest creation,

1649002985323.png

15 “Take a look at Behemoth, a
which I made, just as I made you.
It eats grass like an ox.

16 See its powerful loins
and the muscles of its belly.

17 Its tail is as strong as a cedar.
The sinews of its thighs are knit tightly together.

18I ts bones are tubes of bronze.
Its limbs are bars of iron.

19 It is a prime example of God’s handiwork,
and only its Creator can threaten it.

20 The mountains offer it their best food,
where all the wild animals play.

21 It lies under the lotus plants, b
hidden by the reeds in the marsh.

22 The lotus plants give it shade
among the willows beside the stream.

23 It is not disturbed by the raging river,
not concerned when the swelling Jordan rushes around it.

24 No one can catch it off guard
or put a ring in its nose and lead it away.

Last edited:
•••
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy domainer." - NamePros Exodus 20:13

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back