Established Ticketron.com - Event Ticket Sales

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TicketronCom

Established Member
Impact
After 20 years I might be open to selling my online Event Ticket Business.

Ticketron - Yes this is the name of the brand that preceded and at one time was purchased by Ticketmaster.

What is included Ticketron.com .net .org .us .co Ticketronn.com MetaTicketron.com

The business also comes with 2 Trademarks that are active.

The business model is aligned with Ticketnetwork White Label program since 2008 and before that with Ticketsnow.com from 2001 until their sale to Ticketmaster in 2008.

This business offers a huge opportunity for an investor or group of investors to step right into the world of Event Ticket resales.

I would have to take a quick look but the average per sales gross averaged well over $1M prior to the pandemic. Peaking at almost 1.8M. This was done with minimal advertising.

Average budget for advertising max was about $3 to 4K monthly.

Anyone with deep pockets to advertise could easily quadruple the numbers we achieved if not more.

I am approaching 60 and getting ready to sit back and relax, that is the reason I might consider selling it all.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back