Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
Use these tools to find Chinese meanings of acronym domains
jscxc.com
xiuci.cn

Just enter an acronym and click the 查询 (check) button. For example, searching for “LTE” gives 37 Chinese phrases such as 老头儿 (Lao Tou Er = old man) and 绿天鹅 (Lu Tian E = green swan).

By the way, what is the meaning of BLXQX? I had no idea, so I asked BLXQX.com and it gave one answer only: 八零小俏媳 (Ba Ling Xiao Qiao Xi) which probably means “80 young charming daughter-in-laws”. The website developer should have included its real meaning.

• If possible, tell me how you feel about it
    hope it helps ,and MERRY CHRISTMAS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just enter an acronym and click the 查询 (check) button. For example, searching for “LTE” gives 37 Chinese phrases such as 老头儿 (Lao Tou Er = old man) and 绿天鹅 (Lu Tian E = green swan).

By the way, what is the meaning of BLXQX? I had no idea, so I asked BLXQX.com and it gave one answer only: 八零小俏媳 (Ba Ling Xiao Qiao Xi) which probably means “80 young charming daughter-in-laws”. The website developer should have included its real meaning.
You have been very helpful to the forum by sharing your China domain market knowledge. For this I want to thank you. I hope it was just an innocent mistake that the source of the text was not mentioned. It's taken from my article "Use these two tools to find Chinese meanings of acronym domains (update)" published on December 23 at Domain Name Wire. (https://domainnamewire.com/2020/12/...d-chinese-meanings-of-acronym-domains-update/)

•••
You have been very helpful to the forum by sharing your China domain market knowledge. For this I want to thank you. I hope it was just an innocent mistake that the source of the text was not mentioned. It's taken from my article "Use these two tools to find Chinese meanings of acronym domains (update)" published on December 23 at Domain Name Wire. (https://domainnamewire.com/2020/12/...d-chinese-meanings-of-acronym-domains-update/)
yes, I'm sorry I overlooked this。Sorry for the inconvenience
  • Share more utilities to everyone

•••
@du6262 No problem. Keep up your good work and help NP members understand the China domain market.

•••
@du6262 No problem. Keep up your good work and help NP members understand the China domain market.

thank you for your understanding :xf.smile:
  • You know a lot about the domain name market in China

• Merry christmas :-P

•••
I checked this out but I am not sure how to take advantage of this tool.

One point I guess is: the more results, the better.

What other things can we learn?

•••
I checked this out but I am not sure how to take advantage of this tool.

One point I guess is: the more results, the better.

What other things can we learn?

Buy understanding various combinations you come to understand what types of CHIPs are more valuable than others imho. Like for example a Chip ending in W may be more valuable that other types of Chips because W--->Wang--->Which means Network.

•••
Back