This badge is for Design Contests.

Requirements to apply:
  • Must have a minimum of 3 previous successful contests
  • Must NOT have any abandoned contests
  • Must NOT have any open / unresolved payment disputes
  • Has read ALL the Design Contest Rules and agrees to abide by them
  • Account is open and in good standing
As a member of the Trusted Contest Holder Group:
  • Awarded a Badge displayed below your avatar to instill Trust in designers. This badge will indicate to the entire community that you are a contest holder professional with a past history of paying freelance designers in return for their hard work and efforts in your design contest(s). A recognition we feel you deserve for honoring a contest commitment.

If you have any questions or concerns about a current Trusted Contest Holder or inquiries about the group, Please contact myself or another staff member and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Disclaimer: If at any time a member of the Trusted Contest Holder group is found to be in violation of any of the above outlined membership requirements, their membership and badge may be revoked without prior notice.

Eric Lyon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh no i am not contest holders

•••
@Eric_Lyon It would be nice if there is also "Won a Contest" badge for all contest winners :)

•••
@Eric_Lyon It would be nice if there is also "Won a Contest" badge for all contest winners :)
That may be something we look into later down the road as we grow. We definitely have an open mind when it comes to expanding in several areas of the community and this is one of those areas that we have on a list to revisit down the road a ways and talk more about.

Thanks for the suggestion ;)

•••
Just checking as to why I have not been added as a Trusted Contest Holder. Please add me.

Thanks!

•••
Hi Eric:
i am new to this website. i just made my account here. Am i eligible to take part in design contests?
Regards:
Rehan

•••
I cant win. Look at my thread and now you know why I wanted the "no pay" clause. BTW, don't offer 100.00. DUMB DUMB DUMB

•••
IF you're looking to be added, it might be worth PM'ing Eric - He's still active around the boards :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back