IT.COM

Uniregistry Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anyone have experience with Uniregistry support lately? I reached out to their email almost a week ago with no response. Do they respond via email? How long does it typically take?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone have experience with Uniregistry support lately? I reached out to their email almost a week ago with no response. Do they respond via email? How long does it typically take?
Maybe try contacting GoDaddy. Their support might be merged since the acquisition a while back

•••
If anyone else is having issues with Uniregistry I can tell you that their support still works but they seem like they don't care anymore. No response via e-mail whatsoever. I called them and they seem like they don't want to be there. Maybe their team is getting laid off?

•••
Yes. Somehow they don't seem to respond fast. I have some feedback to be received from the brokerage inquiries, but no response.

•••
An update on this - they completely ignored me. I talked to them on the phone, it sounded like they're working out of a U-haul truck and have completely given up on life. They asked me to e-mail. I did. No response for months.

Last edited:
•••
godaddy acquired uni. so try reaching out to godaddy brokerage team. you can call godaddy support and they may be able to route your request appropriately.

•••
godaddy acquired uni. so try reaching out to godaddy brokerage team. you can call godaddy support and they may be able to route your request appropriately.
I'm aware of that. But if GoDaddy was handling uniregistry, Uniregistry team wouldn't exist or would redirect me to GoDaddy. But they don't do that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back