Dynadot

Using AdSense on a Single 'Domain For Sale' Landing Pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JamesCrew

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

For couple of days I was thinking to ask these questions from fellow domainers using Google Adsense. I have done my research about it but I kept seeing things in 'the other direction' of what I have learned so far.

So today I was hoping to know what you guys and gals think about it and how it is coming along if you are personally doing it.

The Thing: I have custom built HTML landing pages on my domains available for sale. These are regular pages with an inquiry form and an image of the domain name. I have seen earlier that few domainers are using Adsense on such landing pages. As landing pages are just 'a single page' page, I realize that such single page sites are not appropriate to place Google Adsense on; right?

Questions: So what would you recommend? Should I place Adsense on my landing pages? OR should I increase the number of content pages (let's say up to 5 pages each domain) for certain domains where I can easily write content for? OR there is no need to do these things at all?

The reason I am not testing it because I most certainly wouldn't want to breach any Adsense ToS, and I also don't want to lose my Adsense account.

Your suggestions and personal experience would be really appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
OP Remember to have some unique and relevant content on the page that is beyond just saying 'this domain for sale'

•••
OP Remember to have some unique and relevant content on the page that is beyond just saying 'this domain for sale'

Yup, with you on that my friend. If there's one thing (out of so many) I have learned and stored in my mind is to have unique content for Adsense site(s).

Heck if one page works well for Adsense, I can add unique content of 1000+ words on my landing pages.lol. But that's actually what I am more concerned to know and confused about.

•••
Nice of you to response mate.

So you have had no problem or issue with this during all these years? I mean no email from Google mentioning their policy thingy to you?

no

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back