IT.COM

warning Using someone else's details as "Buyer"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Had and accepted an offer on Sedo "buyer" stipulated that their details should not be given to seller- me.

Did not pay and normally I would post details of the "buyer" however when I investigated it was obvious that the name and address of the "buyer" was not theirs but using someone else's. I have let the person whose details were given to me know that someone was using their personal information.

Anyone else had this experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had and accepted an offer on Sedo "buyer" stipulated that their details should not be given to seller- me.

Did not pay and normally I would post details of the "buyer" however when I investigated it was obvious that the name and address of the "buyer" was not theirs but using someone else's. I have let the person whose details were given to me know that someone was using their personal information.

Anyone else had this experience?

On Uniregistry happen to me
The request came from a person who was father of young men - but both dont want to buy it & dont know about situation

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back