Dynadot

Ventiser - Winner Awarded - closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm back with another contest, this one is for ventiser.com which is desperate need of a professional logo.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

The company provides tailormade software & website portals for events, functions, and their organisers.
The company’s name is 'Ventiser'
The logo will be used on emails, paperwork, website, flyers and company documents.

Company background:

Ventiser is combination of the last 4 letters of the words Event and Organiser, the primary service is building software for event & function organisers.
These include registration forms, event registration, budget management and payment processing connectivity.

Requirements:

What is requested: Logo (preferably matching the sites colours below, and something clean and professional please, and I’m thinking Black & White would make strong combination. (I’m open to suggestions though)

Primary Colour: #000000
Secondary Colour: #FFFFFF

Prize Amount: $50 US paid via PayPal
File Type: Vector/PSD files
Logo must be able to look great in both in digital file and embroidered

Contest End Date: 15 March 2022

____________________________________________________________________________________________

OUR CONTEST WINNER - LOGOEXPERT

1647331978319.png

Thank you to everyone who entered, there was a lot to chose from with some great entries.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Here's a concept idea

sample1.png

Feedback appreciated​

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This icon has the V shape in the center but also hints at the E and O of Event Organizer.
xaqNaHu.png

•••
With blue color may be interesting.
Ventiser_Page_1.jpg
Ventiser_Page_2.jpg
Ventiser_Page_3.jpg
Ventiser_Page_4.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for choosing my design as the winner. Payment received and files sent. Trusted Contest holder as always A++++

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back