IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any news? Iยดm with voodoo for 8 years and no complains, best revenues for me and always on scheduled. What now?

I have migrated to Bodis, with fairly decent results. Others here have mentioned ParkingCrew as a good option.

Don't just let your revenue slip away.

Last edited:
•••
Agreed.

His personal problems are no excuse for ignoring financial responsibilities when it comes to those he owes money to.

It's not too late for him (or those in control) to step up but it does not look likely. His best option is to take the offer(s) he has received to sell the domain name and the business. Something is better than nothing.

I've moved on to ParkingCrew.
How does ParkingCrew compare to Bodis in your opinion?

•••
How does ParkingCrew compare to Bodis in your opinion?
I think both are good parking solutions. It has been almost 2 years since I tested bodis but they and parkingcrew have always been very similar (on average) in my experience.

•••
I think both are good parking solutions. It has been almost 2 years since I tested bodis but they and parkingcrew have always been very similar (on average) in my experience.
Thanks!

•••
So still no news from whoever is running Voodoo....
Voodoo WAS a successful parking company but disappointed it just disappeared...why???
how can this be a one person running the company?

•••
I have since moved on to parkingcrew.com thanks to everyone's advice here. While it sucks to know we have been likely shafted from our missing parking revenue until further notice: I am grateful that this forum exists because I would be otherwise clueless. I'm late to the party as it is considering I didn't notice it immediately. As a bonus, my revenue is def better at parkingcrew.com on the exact same domains I had on voodoo.com

so as an unbiased review of my parkingcrew switch: so far a win-win situation from an otherwise crappy one.

thank you all for your vigilance.
it sucks a little less knowing we aren't the only ones - somehow.

Last edited:
•••
Will try ParkingCrew, Bodis was very weak for me and my Brazillian names, Voodoo was the best.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Parkingcrew does not have the for sale sign, it is only for parking

•••
Parkingcrew does not have the for sale sign, it is only for parking
But there's a field for the url to be entered. Was it working at one point and then they disabled it?

•••
Hey Guys,
Is there others parking website than PC and Bodis?

•••
What is happening to voodoo?
ANybody know???
It just disappeared!!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Moved to ParkingCrew a monnth ago and i can say iยดm getting 4x more with same domains, i wish i had done that before, very nice surprise. I still have 4 months of revenue stuck at Voodoo....

Last edited:
•••
Moved to ParkingCrew a monnth ago and i can say iยดm getting 4x more with same domains, i wish i had done that before, very nice surprise. I still have 4 months of revenue stuck at Voodoo....
Any idea how Parking Crew compares to Bodis?

•••
•••
•••
Bodis and Sedo were ridiculous for my names.

•••
Might be time (for me) to give ParkingCrew a try.

•••
anybody knows what happens to voodoo?
I can't believe there is no acknowledgement from the owner

•••
anybody knows what happens to voodoo?
I can't believe there is no acknowledgement from the owner
I am puzzled as well. Looks like there will probably be no more Voodoo. We are owed a few hundred bucks and no correspondence from several Voodoo ticket inquiries. I just hope the owner is okay health-wise. They were always on top of it! I just literally moved my domains to Bodis. I don't know what else to do.

•••
I just literally moved my domains to Bodis. I don't know what else to do

Just had my best month in at least a few years, after moving all to Bodis around September. I consider Voodoo a lost soul.

•••
Yes, it is official. I'm back. :)

Donny
It's been 11 years since this post when you announced you were "back". Can we get a current update on if you are coming back or what is going on? Hope you are well! Please just a public update!!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back