Dynadot

WARNING: internetbs.net - AVOID AT ALL COST

NameSilo
Watch

john-doe

Impact
I have been their client for more than twelve (!!!) years, registered and renewed many domains and before that everything was fine. But recently they blocked my account without explanation.
It all started two months ago when I tried to renew my domain which is ending in the coming months. They deducted money from my card but the domain was not renewed. I tried to transfer my domain to another registrar, but they blocked my domain and I still have not received an answer and a solution to daily questions in the support chat. Then they asked for identification documents, which I immediately sent, but this did not help either. They refuse to answer specific questions in the chat, refuse to unlock the domain for transfer to another registrar, refuse to refund money, write in standard phrases without any specifics.
Today they have blocked access to my account and are again asking me to send documents to confirm my identity, although I already sent them my documents a week ago.
Stay away from this registrar. One "fine" day, they can also ban you without reason and you will not be able to find out the reasons for a long time and will be able to lose all your domains and money.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
call me silly ..but that bs part in their name has literally alays kept me away from em

I guess it was the right choice heheh

•••
Yeah, no wonder they have bs in their name. >:(

•••
call me silly ..but that bs part in their name has literally alays kept me away from em

I guess it was the right choice heheh
totally agree with you, their own name reflecting their bad policy and bad attitude

•••
It took me about 3 months of bad luck with their inadequate support (both by mail and live support through the site), answering the same questions several times, sending the same documents confirming my identity, etc. And I practically lost my domain because of them. >:(>:(>:(
In all my time working with many different registrars, I have never seen anything like this in my life. It is hard to imagine a more inadequate support, which promises and does not do, which needs to be kicked every day in order for your question to move even a millimeter, it is hard to imagine. Never in my life would I recommend this company to anyone.

•••
Back