Dynadot

Web 5.0 Discussion Thread.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
So, just saw this on twitter. Feel free to drop your opinions.

Screenshot_20220611_033148.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
in com
Web5Designer
Web5Galaxy

xyz
Web5Homes
Web5Designer
Web5Sales
Web5Sale

Last edited:
•••
From one of the main guys working on Web5:

Web555.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
my last 50 offers on dan ended in non payment... but it's always fun to watch folk ponder if 6k is good enuf offer for a shite name.
This is not a sale yet, just a random offer screenshot. Most probably I believe it will be a fake offer.

So Guys, don't go and reg in web5 pay / payments etc in other odd extensions

•••
•••
•••
Guys before registering crap #web5 #domains, please refer more info about web5 here - https://developer.tbd.website/projects/web5/ and invest in suitable keywords 😊

For now, major usecase seems to be revolved around "Decentralized identity", " id" , "Dids"

•••
Couldn't resist

web // five // rse (.) com

•••
•••
•••

there is better way.. dont buy any web5 domains.
Haha 🤣🤣 There is more better way, we can ignore this thread..

•••
•••
I buy my domains with a credit card :(

hahah then u use credit card to buy toilet paper with that money.. dont take personal about yer names.. learn from those who unlike u spent 1000s hours reading about domains.. otherwise yet xomment and view mean nothing.. have fun

•••
Check this out

web5investors.com
web5transactions.com
Web5online.xyz
Web5house.xyz

•••
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

oh man.
Some Domainers suddenly think they are the *better* crypto enthusiasts...

Last edited:
•••
•••
hahah then u use credit card to buy toilet paper with that money.. dont take personal about yer names.. learn from those who unlike u spent 1000s hours reading about domains.. otherwise yet xomment and view mean nothing.. have fun
I am curious Alcy. Did you reg VRButt.com before or after spending 1000 hours learning and “mastering“ domaining?

•••
I am curious Alcy. Did you reg VRButt.com before or after spending 1000 hours learning and “mastering“ domaining?

come on now newbie u cant think yer view means something if u spend 0hours on a niche hehe

•••
From one of the main guys working on Web5:

Show attachment 217601
Well, I guess that is good but Bitcoin and all over crypto have really tanked. Many are down 80%-90% (or more) from the peak. Usable currencies simply can't be that unstable.

The Web 3, Web 5, Web 99 money is going to start drying up with less interest and higher interest rates.

You are probably going to see less of "celebrities" promoting every random shitcoin and stupid NFT rug pull.

All this stuff is largely irrelevant. The average person is not going to learn all this technical stuff.

It will be ready for prime time when the average person doesn't really have to do much different.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
come on now newbie u cant think yer view means something if u spend 0hours on a niche hehe
Come on Master Yedi of domaining. Just answer my question, don't be VRButtHurt.com :)

•••
Come on Master Yedi of domaining. Just answer my question, don't be VRButtHurt.com :)

keep on learning.. dont talk and make fool b4 u learn..simple..enjoy have fun

•••
Web55555 / com
Webfive5 / com

•••
keep on learning.. dont talk and make fool b4 u learn..simple..enjoy have fun
Thanks for sharing your wisdom father. You've become my personal DadVR.com now :giggle:

Last edited:
•••
Let's just stop this s#it.

web5 is fulfilling a very important niche; decentralized identity management, owning your own personal data
(leaving big tech out).

This is a honorable goal.

We don't know if this solution will be solved via blockchain & tokenization, or via so called web5.

However, lets not prejudice as it is the customer (user) in the end, who chooses.

If domainers like to contribute to this thread via new infos or domain sharing, that's great.

But discussing, what solution will be the final one, is just ridicolous at the moment.

•••
Let's just stop this s#it.

web5 is fulfilling a very important niche; decentralized identity management, owning your own personal data
(leaving big tech out).

This is a honorable goal.

We don't know if this solution will be solved via blockchain & tokenization, or via so called web5.

However, lets not prejudice as it is the customer (user) in the end, who chooses.

If domainers like to contribute to this thread via new infos or domain sharing, that's great.

But discussing, what solution will be the final one, is just ridicolous at the moment.

Just like @bmugford has stated in this thread, if the average Joe will not understand what web5 is, it is doomed. You cannot simply build tech for 10 people who understand what you are saying or thinking.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back