Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

domainone

Established Member
Impact
I'm checking out some Domain Name appraisal tools, Would like your input and opinions.

What are some of the BEST domain appraisal tools, tricks and services?

Which have you found to be most accurate?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do not use automated appraisal tools, they all just pick random figures, total waste of time. You will see domainers on here who constantly use them but its usually to get an inflated appraisals for a name they regret registering.

Learn the value yourself or put it up on the appraisal section her on NP

Last edited:
•••
[Rick Schwartz sold BestOdds.com for $3.6 MILLION....

.... @estibot appraisal price was $730 and now it's showing even lower $530 .( Keeps changing)

Also he commented on estibot and other domain appraisal tools #fail #fake and #f¢ukedup ....]

Last edited:
•••
  • You can use it, but don't rely too much on domain name apprarisal tools

•••
I'm checking out some Domain Name appraisal tools, Would like your input and opinions.

What are some of the BEST domain appraisal tools, tricks and services?

Which have you found to be most accurate?
THANK YOU for your responses!

Here is an interesting article on the subject of domain valuation tools: Does Estibot & GoDaddy GoValue appraisal tools hurt our industry – Rick Schwartz believes this do you?

http://robbiesblog.com/does-estibot...ustry-rick-schwartz-believes-this-do-you/7974

I INVITE YOU TO LIST APPRAISAL TOOLS HERE TO THIS POST!

And if you found them useful or not.

•••
The best tool is your mind and experience. If you can't trust that, then use another human option. Automated tools may shed some valuable data occasionally but as the final appraisal is concerned they are incredibly inaccurate.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back