Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
The lyrics are worth looking at...

•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
There is some great playing/engineering in this one...

•••
1's and 0's...this is where 'they' want the planet and its inhabitants to be. Go outside and enjoy nature...put down the device and slowly step away. Shinedown is spot on with this one.

•••
One of Carlos Castaneda's audio books

•••
•••

AC⚡DC - POWER UP (Full Album)

Tracklist: [00:00] Realize [03:39] Rejection [07:58] Shot in the Dark [11:04] Through The Mists Of Time [14:37] Kick You When You're Down [17:48] Witch's Spell [21:31] Demon Fire [25:01] Wild Reputaion [27:56] No Man's Land [31:37] Systems Down [34:51] Money Shot [37:57] Code Red

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
for breakfast, we listened to Peter Pringle

•••
She was like a beautiful comet, flashed across the horizon and then faded away.

Pretty good lineup here...

Personnel:
John Mayall - vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica
Mick Taylor - lead guitar
John McVie - bass
Colin Allen - drums

Guests:
Albert King - vocals, lead guitar
Sippie Wallace - vocals
Buddy Guy - lead guitar
Junior Wells - vocals, harmonica
Hubert Sumlin - vocals
Etta James - vocals
Frank Dunbar (bass on Albert King's songs)

John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers - Set 1 - 06/18/82 - Capitol Theatre​

Just goes to show no matter how big you are, tech problems on stage can and will happen.

Set 2

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
The 3rd verse is John Mayall, cuz he is the White Boy Lost in the Blues.

Sonny Terry And Brownie McGhee

Peace,
Kenny

•••

Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee: Two More Songs​

Peace,
Kenny

•••
She was like a beautiful comet, flashed across the horizon and then faded away.

Having listened to some of her stuff, I don't know what more she really could have achieved, on a personal level(?) Playing the same over and over, with the odd new variation and odd new piece added in... Maybe her moving on, to maybe new challenges - if that's what really happened - wasn't such a bad idea, for her(?)

Just thoughts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_S

•••
•••
for breakfast, we listened to Peter Pringle

Someone going back to the beginning of what we know. Interesting. Nice.

"The Sumerian god known as ENKI was god of the waters, and he is often depicted with rivers (possibly the Tigris and the Euphrates) flowing from his shoulders. Although the clay tablets on which this story of Enki was written are 5000 years old, they speak of a time even more remote, the time of creation, when the Sumerian gods (known as the Anunnaki) began organizing the world."

"The EPIC OF GILGAMESH is the earliest great work of literature that we know of, and was first written down by the Sumerians around 2100 B.C."

"This song to the Hurrian goddess Nikkal, is the oldest piece of music for which we have both the words and the accompanying musical notes. The work was written on clay tablets around 3500 years ago, and was discovered by archaeologists in the 1950’s in the ruins of the ancient city of Ugarit.

The text of the song is not well understood because the Hurrian language has not been thoroughly studied and the original tablet has bits missing. The goddess Nikkal, like most lunar deities, was associated with fertility and childbirth. Here is a very rough idea of what experts believe is being sung by the singer. I have tried to make this poetic rather than literal."

I have made offerings to the goddess
That she will open her heart in love,
And that my sins will be forgiven.
May my jars of sweet sesame oil please her,
That she may look kindly upon us,
And make us fruitful.

Like the sprouting fields of grain,
May women bring forth with their husbands
And may those who are yet virgins
One day be blessed with children.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back