Dynadot

discuss What are your "catchiest" domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I've been spending a little time reviewing the brand Catchy.com who advertises here on NamePros. They're headquartered in France and seem to have a good presentation. They say in their add; "catchy domains for lease"

First off, what's a "catchy domain"? Hell if I know, but I know one when I see one. "Catchy" domains require a sense of humor, something that seems to be lacking in the world today:xf.frown:

I believe I have a few "catchy" domains, two of which I reg'd in the last 48 hours, and neither of which have been registered before.

The first one I registered is; LakeCatchy(.)com. If you don't see the humor here I'm really sorry, but "Lake Catchy" has got to be the best name of any fishing hole in the world.

Moving on, while meeting with some friends earlier, I thought of a flea market as I rounded a corner headed for home. So what should POP into my pea brain, but CornerFlea.com. I don't know if you have flea markets where you are, but could you imagine a national chain of "Corner Flea" markets selling things from all over the world? Can anyone even begin to imagine how that might be accomplished? They could even sell fresh fish from Lake Catchy that are shipped overnight to a corner near you:xf.grin:

Do you have any "Catchy" domains? Share them with us and the story behind them. Thanks(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regarding the BIG PICTURE...
I think that **THINGS** happen for a reason in time.
The 2 domains could workout to be a GOOD THING?? who knows??

The BIGGER PICTURE...was ....

His sign of KARMA 4 SELL at the time spoke to me.
Chilly outside..
1 old guy holding a sign.
His old lady friend..standing next to him.
And a ruff looking dog.

The domains names..I think could be a GOOD THING??

Hopefully...my actions from his message made their day a little BETTER ??

And the BIGGEST PICTURE...

Got people thinking about KARMA..
And how it works in our daily lives.
Both your story (very special) and "karma" resulted in my registering KarmaForSale and KarmaSeafood. GD values the keyword "karma" for $1,874, and while that doesn't mean much to most domainers it may come in handy when promoting selling your domain.

As for your story about the old man, the old lady and their dog, it was pretty moving. Ironically four years ago this December, just prior to Christmas, i was asked by a realtor to remove a couple of homeless people from a property that was being sold. I'd purchased a couple of "No Trespassing" signs that i was to put up, and when I got to the property I discovered two tents, one with an elderly lady and the other with an older man. I felt so bad about the task at hand, like you I went to an ATM and gave them each some cash and told them they needed to leave the property within 48 hours, or I'd have to call the police to have them removed. Well, the temperature fell into the 20's that night (cold for Virginia Beach) so a friend of mine and I went back to the property the next day and we felt so bad for them my friend put up about $500 and we put them up for a week in two separate motel rooms through Christmas.

There's more to this story just-j, especially that the older fella and I have become very good friends as I helped him transition back into society.

KARMA.....in your case and mine is most likely a GOOD THING as you said.

Finally, as you may or may not know "karma" is a sanscrit word from India, and a NP member, ironically from India, has reached out to me since your original post. As a result we're exploring how we may be able to help each other sell a few domains:unsure:

Thanks just-j

•••
Regarding the BIG PICTURE...
I think that **THINGS** happen for a reason in time.
The 2 domains could workout to be a GOOD THING?? who knows??

The BIGGER PICTURE...was ....

His sign of KARMA 4 SELL at the time spoke to me.
Chilly outside..
1 old guy holding a sign.
His old lady friend..standing next to him.
And a ruff looking dog.

The domains names..I think could be a GOOD THING??

Hopefully...my actions from his message made their day a little BETTER ??

And the BIGGEST PICTURE...

Got people thinking about KARMA..
And how it works in our daily lives.
Just-j.....i think I'll be chatting with you in a few minutes about "catchy" domains and I luv your story. Thanks!

•••
Escory.com
ExactGo.com
SpicyPickle.com
Roboticness.com
Biodegradative.com
Strengthness.com
Gambleness.com
VirtualSportz.com
VirtualLotteries.com
GiveawayContest.com

•••
I've been spending a little time reviewing the brand Catchy.com who advertises here on NamePros. They're headquartered in France and seem to have a good presentation. They say in their add; "catchy domains for lease"

First off, what's a "catchy domain"? Hell if I know, but I know one when I see one. "Catchy" domains require a sense of humor, something that seems to be lacking in the world today:xf.frown:

I believe I have a few "catchy" domains, two of which I reg'd in the last 48 hours, and neither of which have been registered before.

The first one I registered is; LakeCatchy(.)com. If you don't see the humor here I'm really sorry, but "Lake Catchy" has got to be the best name of any fishing hole in the world.

Moving on, while meeting with some friends earlier, I thought of a flea market as I rounded a corner headed for home. So what should POP into my pea brain, but CornerFlea.com. I don't know if you have flea markets where you are, but could you imagine a national chain of "Corner Flea" markets selling things from all over the world? Can anyone even begin to imagine how that might be accomplished? They could even sell fresh fish from Lake Catchy that are shipped overnight to a corner near you:xf.grin:

Do you have any "Catchy" domains? Share them with us and the story behind them. Thanks(y)
NameOnMoon .com (Anyone, who would like to have their name on Moon? 🌕) 😊

•••
•••
Just-j.....i think I'll be chatting with you in a few minutes about "catchy" domains and I luv your story. Thanks!
just-j....whatever happened to you? I happen to own Domain Poet, but it appears yours on NP. Contact me if you like it. Later

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back