Dynadot

discuss What do you think of .eth domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
Hi,every domainers
What do you think of .eth domain names?
And how much do you know about it?lets discuss it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You'd have to cut the room in half about this, not everyone is into blockchain domains. I like Ethereum, and if you own a strong word (or a popular name) with an "ETH" = Hold

•••
I agree with jhm. If the name you own is good, hold it. Plus there is no renewal so you just have to pay it one time during acquisition.

•••
Also known as Ethereum Domains, Ethereum Name Service (or “ENS” for short ) brings human-readable names to the Ethereum ecosystem. Names in the Ethereum Name Service (ENS) look just like the familiar DNS addresses we use today, with “. eth” initially being the only top-level domain (TLD) available currently.

•••
I agree with jhm. If the name you own is good, hold it. Plus there is no renewal so you just have to pay it one time during acquisition.

They have renewal fees of $5 per year, for any 5+ characters and it is much higher for shorter terms.

Also, Eth has expensive gas fees that could range from tens of dollars to hundreds depending on the time you register one.

Brad

•••
Back