What is Google AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dhanishta

Established Member
Impact
Hi Friends,
Please let me know what is exactly Google adsense,
do we have any advantages with this account?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google Ad sense give advertise code for various site. If you have your personal site and you have an account at Google Ad sense than you get one code from ad sense and put this code at your site. This code displays advertise of other site and you earn some money from this advertise.

•••
GOOGLE IT!
Or better yet, go to google adsense and READ.

google.com/adsenseβ€Ž

•••
If you are in the field of Internet marketing and do not know about Google Adsense then you have no right to stay here.

•••
IN simple words google adsense is a program run by google which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to content and sites..

•••
Google's AdSense is program which help publisher (website owner) to earn five dollars to thousands of dollars per month via their website.

Here is screenshot of my AdSense

IMG_20191114_014308.jpg

•••
Hi Friends,
Please let me know what is exactly Google adsense,
do we have any advantages with this account?
Google AdSense is a CPC advertising program service by Google. This program is constructed for the publisher of a website who wants to show targeted video, text, or image advertisements on the pages of the website and earn money when visitors of sites view. These advertisements are maintained by Google. For earning money from blogging and youtube Google AdSense is a great advertising platform.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back