What's New With Sav

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sav.com

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Respectfully . . . I just sent this message through your system.

I like one thing about SAV. Ten day auctions are awesome. Let the market determine the value of a domain.

That is all I like. Moving forward I will use the GoDaddy 7 day auctions.

Most of your platform sucks. I have to scroll through pages of domains to find my domain's current auction amount. Or I can download a file. Why cant it be functional where I see them in my Sav page?

Your pay out system sucks. I immediately put the transfer codes in to your platform upon request. I received an email that my money request would be handled by a person. Awesome. Why does a payment processor then take money after SAV already took a percentage? And I am still waiting on my payment.

I hope you fix these problems.

What I really suspect SAV is doing what NameJet did years ago. Lots of Schill bidding. Late.xyz is perfect example. I think SAV generates some nice reports via NameBio. I think some folks are in cahoots to boost prices artificially.

I hope I am wrong.

•••
Respectfully . . . I just sent this message through your system.

I like one thing about SAV. Ten day auctions are awesome. Let the market determine the value of a domain.

That is all I like. Moving forward I will use the GoDaddy 7 day auctions.

Most of your platform sucks. I have to scroll through pages of domains to find my domain's current auction amount. Or I can download a file. Why cant it be functional where I see them in my Sav page?

Your pay out system sucks. I immediately put the transfer codes in to your platform upon request. I received an email that my money request would be handled by a person. Awesome. Why does a payment processor then take money after SAV already took a percentage? And I am still waiting on my payment.

I hope you fix these problems.

What I really suspect SAV is doing what NameJet did years ago. Lots of Schill bidding. Late.xyz is perfect example. I think SAV generates some nice reports via NameBio. I think some folks are in cahoots to boost prices artificially.

I hope I am wrong.
We're sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with Sav. Thank you for your advice and we will definitely take these under consideration. Our goal is to create the best experience possible for our users so please feel free to let us know of any other suggestions you have.

•••
At this time, automatically apply payments for all acquired Backorders . But it will be great if we can pay using the SAV website’s shopping cart checkout (manually checkout). Means once acquired Backorders, new items will be added to SAV website’s shopping cart.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back