IT.COM

discuss What's next after Web3?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sammy Jakes

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ah! In that case, sorry to disappoint...

Show attachment 214556

What's after web3? A .com bubble like crash where a small amount of useful companies in the field survive, and the vast majority that are just hopping on the latest bandwagon of using trendy buzz words with no actual useful products or services disappear.

I don't really think when you have to do mundane stuff like hire a plumber, web3 really provides any useful solutions over the current options.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Check frequently Techcrunch dot com, you will see there ideas.

•••
What a question - what comes after web3? The age of Ai and the end of the web.......hopefully an interconnected sphere of humanity and machines (or we are screwed) with no need for www..... be it decentralised or not......

But hey what the hell do I know - we won't we around to see it......How far down down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

1650827315227.png

•••
•••
Probably another trend that people pretend is popular but actually isn't.

Last edited:
•••
•••
as always after USB3 comes USB4. :ROFL:

•••
•••
What's next after Web3?

According to what I can see, obviously a question mark.
So you gave the answer already, the question mark is the right answer because no one knows.

•••
•••
•••
•••
What trend is next after Web3?
I think Web4..... :xf.cool:

In other side, Elon Musk may buy the internet world and unplug it forever. And we will all die.

•••
I think Web4..... :xf.cool:

In other side, Elon Musk may buy the internet world and unplug it forever. And we will all die.
Only those who don't know how to grow potatoes will die. :ROFL:

•••
•••
What a question - what comes after web3? The age of Ai and the end of the web.......hopefully an interconnected sphere of humanity and machines (or we are screwed) with no need for www..... be it decentralised or not......

But hey what the hell do I know - we won't we around to see it......How far down down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Show attachment 214571
After Superintelligence must be 'EOD' (Extinction of dumb).

•••
•••
Web 4.0 is next trend after Web3
Web3 - Decentralized internet, based on blockchain technology
Web4 - Decentralized human, you're the technology

giphy (1).gif

•••
Web4 will come after Web3, but that would only happen around the late 2030s - early 2040s.

•••
I have learned that if you know what's next, better keep it to your self and grab everything that you can, so that later you throw it to non believers and mock them in the public to show how stupid they were.
edit: also don't forget that if you tell to everyone what's next they will grab it before you, later you will regret like me, that is why keep it to yourself if you know what's next.

Last edited:
•••
Immersive tech may be.. Domains related to VR, XR

•••
We will connect internet telepathically.
Our dna may become our username.
Our consciousness may be our pw.
(just made this up, if this happens to be true, don't think
I have psychic abilities,..it would just be a coincidence)

Last edited:
•••
After web3 comes xyzophrenia. O_o:ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
Back