IT.COM

What's that script?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To keep the Web Development Forum clean and helping out everyone at the same time i have made a "What scripts that?" thread, Here is where you can ask what script a site is using or ask for a script for a certain type of site.

Before posting Please look though Web Development Resources it has a massive list of scripts that are free and paid versions, its a great list.
If you would like custom work done or to hire a coder please visit one of the following links below.

Below is a list of scripts already asked about so you do not have to ask and wait or have to look though countless pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
zoki,
thank for the tip. My next step would be finding the product info (product descriptions etc). I talked to volution, they only provide design and hosting, they don't know where to find the product feed. Anyone by any chance would know where to get flower product info that can be integrated into this script?

•••
Looking for a script (preferably under $100) that displays full length movies (hosted on other video sharing sites). Would be really great if it has some sort of auto update feature for broken links. Would also be good if it came with a database with some new release movies already in it.

Thanks

•••
I would like a script like meebo.com

Not necessary to be AJAX-driven. I just need it to be able to connect to yahoo

Preferably free

•••
I would like to know what kind of script is being used for birdbreeders.com
(it looks almost like a forum script to me)

or any advise on a script that would allow multiple sellers/accounts like that. A more updated one would be nice too

thanks in advance!!

•••
I'm wondering if there's a domain name generator/availability checker available, that would come with the source code so I could have it modified/enhanced. I have a domain typo generator script, but it is pretty basic and needs more features and ways of generating names.

I'm hoping to tie a script I find into Go0gle's keyword tool to get some stats for the keyword domains generated, if there are any readily available to do that, that would be even better.

Also, I'm wondering if there would be any interest in (or if it would even be practical or applicable) a domain auction service sniper. I'm not sure as to which are the big auction sites, and if they auto-extend bidding when a late bid is placed, or if they end the auction at a certain time regardless of bidding activity (like eb@y).

•••
I would like to know what kind of script is being used for birdbreeders.com
(it looks almost like a forum script to me)

or any advise on a script that would allow multiple sellers/accounts like that. A more updated one would be nice too

thanks in advance!!

They're using: InstantForum.NET - although I think it's a much older version than what's available.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

I'm wondering if there's a domain name generator/availability checker available, that would come with the source code so I could have it modified/enhanced. I have a domain typo generator script, but it is pretty basic and needs more features and ways of generating names.
I'm not aware of any that are available, free or paid - aside from LLL/LLLL/NNN/NNNN/etc combo generators.

•••
•••
I'm trying to find out what script, if any, to use for a paid forum posting service. I have been searching all over and can't find one. Are their any?

I am agree with it

•••
Selling is a lot like acting. Like an actor, your job is to convince and persuade an audience by evoking emotions. And like an actor, your words and the way those words are delivered determine success. But while every actor understands the value of a script, most salespeople don't and don't even recognize what a sales script is or how they could use one.

•••
Hello i need a script for my website. I need a script that can convert my comment section in MS Word look. We can use that tools. Can you help please.

•••
does anyone know what script Lotterypost.com is using to auto update the lottery drawings for individual states - like florida?

is there anything out there to purchase?

•••
•••
•••
Seems like a generic clone script... However you can try magento which's much better and reliable ecommerce script with plenty resources available (free of curse)

Thanks. I hadn't seen that before. Rep added.

•••
Any script out there that can be used for a site like etsy?

•••
Hello to all..sannu here,,,,I'm looking for a script that acts like Digg, but instead of people linking to the articles of others, they are writing up their own articles and having people rate them (like "Digg" them). If they get dugg enough then they end up on the front page listing, if not, they stay in the sidebar list of articles like Digg does.Is there a script like this out there?????Thanks lot.......

•••
sannu123 - check out pligg, its an open source digg clone.

•••
Hiiiiiii sannu here,,,,,,,Is there a script out there that updates with Expired Domains and shows there PR, etc.

I've seen one and I'm interested in seeing if theres any others out there?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Hello friends,,sannu here..... Also, I would be greatful if someone could tell me any other paid or free scripts that send sms in countries like Romania, Hungary, Albania and some other European countries........:hehe:

•••
I'm looking for a script that an end-user can submit/create their own step by step tutorials (like ehow or other various article tutorials on the web.)

I really thought this would be a readily available script however I cannot find one.

•••
•••
Hi,
Anyone know where I could get like this script from, or how you make such a site.

http://gardeninghintsandtips.com/

That's just a Wordpress site running what looks like Brian Gardner's Lifestyle theme (possibly modified a bit).

By the way, for future reference I would suggest that you take a look at a site's underlying source code for hints as to what it is running.

For the site you asked about you would have found this tag in the head section:

<meta name="generator" content="WordPress 3.0.2" />

Last edited:
•••
That's just a Wordpress site running what looks like Brian Gardner's Lifestyle theme (possibly modified a bit).

By the way, for future reference I would suggest that you take a look at a site's underlying source code for hints as to what it is running.

For the site you asked about you would have found this tag in the head section:

<meta name="generator" content="WordPress 3.0.2" />

Thanks for the info.

•••
I'm looking for a script that an end-user can submit/create their own step by step tutorials (like ehow or other various article tutorials on the web.)

I really thought this would be a readily available script however I cannot find one.

i am wordpress freaks, and i thing wordpress can do that with custom plugin such as TDO Form maybe ? Its all about Themes i thing.

•••
•••
Back