IT.COM

question-answered Where can I see the data .?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
Hi, every NP
I need your help
Where can I see the data of each major domain name market(Godaddy/Dan/Sedo/namejet.....), such as: trading volume, market capitalization and so on
Anybody knows?
Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think there is a place where you can see. However, platforms like Sedo publish reports on a weekly basis, if I remember it right.
Some other marketplaces like Flippa also publish their sales report. Not sure about BrandBucket but this is all you have.
Apart from this, refer to NameBio but those are not actual sales.

•••
I don't think there is a place where you can see. However, platforms like Sedo publish reports on a weekly basis, if I remember it right.
Some other marketplaces like Flippa also publish their sales report. Not sure about BrandBucket but this is all you have.
thank you very much

•••
By keyword and dnsal.es you will see what marketplace made the sales on the keywords you target.

•••
By keyword and dnsal.es you will see what marketplace made the sales on the keywords you target.
thank you very much

•••
If you want to see data on traffic on whois or anything hosted then check out my tools

•••
emm, NameBio 's data are not actual sales?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back