Dynadot

question Where can I sell my crypto domains? (.coin, .eth)

NameSilo
Watch

VladKlinkoff

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

I bought a couple of domains and wanted to ask you: do you know where you can sell .coin domains?

I have tried to do this on the most popular sites (godaddy, flippa, sedo), but they do not accept such a domain zone. Why? :(

I also bought a domain in .eth zone and I know where to sell it, but the .coin is not.

Has anyone sold such a domain among you? Where is it better to do it? Thank you in advance!

My domains: nft.coin, estore.eth

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have tried to do this on the most popular sites (godaddy, flippa, sedo), but they do not accept such a domain zone. Why?
Do you realise that these are not standard domain names and they don't work in conventional browser? That's why I suggest the sites won't accept such listings.

•••
Do you realise that these are not standard domain names and they don't work in conventional browser? That's why I suggest the sites won't accept such listings.
yes, I understand, but with the current growth of hype, I think that such domains will also soon be added to common use, since they are the future.

Now I just need a platform to sell this domain.

•••
growth of hype

Hi

hype, is what produces registrations and that growth, when viewed in volume,
looks like activity,
therefore you assume there is demand

but, there is none.

same thing was tried years ago with "new .net" extensions

imo...

•••
Hi

hype, is what produces registrations and that growth, when viewed in volume,
looks like activity,
therefore you assume there is demand

but, there is none.

same thing was tried years ago with "new .net" extensions

imo...

today, if you didn't know, an image was sold on nft tokens for $ 70 million. Therefore, I assumed that my domain of this kind could be bought for at least a couple of tens of thousands :)

But it doesn't matter, please tell me, do you know the sites where I can sell my domain?

•••
today, if you didn't know, an image was sold on nft tokens for $ 70 million. Therefore, I assumed that my domain of this kind could be bought for at least a couple of tens of thousands :)

But it doesn't matter, please tell me, do you know the sites where I can sell my domain?

The only place where these can be sold are registrar's parking page if any ( where you reg them ) , if its epik , try epik landing page , these are delusional hard future assets which might work after some years not now.

•••
The only place where these can be sold are registrar's parking page if any ( where you reg them ) , if its epik , try epik landing page , these are delusional hard future assets which might work after some years not now.
thank! I found information that it is possible to sell a domain on the registrar's page, but I meant a platform in order to post and officially conduct a transaction. So that both I and the other side of this transaction are protected.

But unfortunately, such popular sites as sedo do not understand such a domain name.

•••
•••
If they do take off, NFT.coin could be of value.

•••
•••
I have received a couple of offers via OpenSea listings for .crypto domains. I have heard Rarible is another option for NFTs.

•••
Sell it on opensea.io
Of course I'll try there, but I don't know if it is possible to sell .coin there, I know for sure that these domains can be sold there: .eth, .crypto

•••
I have received a couple of offers via OpenSea listings for .crypto domains. I have heard Rarible is another option for NFTs.
I will try, of course, also at openSea, but I don’t know if it is possible to sell .coin there, I know for sure that these domains can be sold there: .crypto and .eth

•••
Any NFT domain is valuable . Try opensea.io, rarible.com . One NFT was sold recently for nearly 70$ million dollars

Last edited:
•••

hmm so let me understand how this works... so u got lifetime ownership on say .crypto domain right? no renewals? so then u pay to tokenize it in eth.. and then u post it on say opensea..and the guy who gets it takes over the name in say epik push?

well can this be done with like .com? its still trnasfer unique ownership via push.. no?

•••
Why, why, why.

Why dont new members try selling .com’s before moving on to the Psuedo extensions.

It’s foreshadow. Stick with #1 .com;

Lol not accepted by registrars’ is telling. (?)
I’m confused; why you opted for “.coin”
Seeing seems more obscure, than other three.

Last edited:
•••
never heard of .coin. stick to either .eth or handshake if you want longevity

•••

There is a reason that particular unique image sold for the amount it did because there are almost a TRILLION images on the internet that aren't worth that.

There are almost 400 million domain names registered.

I don't know how many new extensions relate to crypto currency, but I'm sure there are a lot of registered names in those spaces, so your name(s) are going to have to be very special to be worth something.

•••
There is a reason that particular unique image sold for the amount it did because there are almost a TRILLION images on the internet that aren't worth that.

There are almost 400 million domain names registered.

I don't know how many new extensions relate to crypto currency, but I'm sure there are a lot of registered names in those spaces, so your name(s) are going to have to be very special to be worth something.

I think there is only handful of blockchain tlds.. for now..

seems tons are sold by unstoppable domains..where u can reg them too

but every decent keyword is premium.. so why bother.

they sold record so far win.crypto for 100k on some nft site.

just days.ago i think

•••
they sold record so far win.crypto for 100k on some nft site.

to a ghost wallet. it is a cashgrab project that copied large parts of its functionality from the non-profit organization ENS (that runs .eth)

•••
to a ghost wallet. it is a cashgrab project that copied large parts of its functionality from the non-profit organization ENS (that runs .eth)

u mean a scam? sure could be..happened prolly with tons of reg domain sales too..lost ngtlds I guess.. without naming extensions...

when u go to unstoppable domains site tons of their so called prem names.are.listed sold. from 10k to 500$

•••
u mean a scam?

Not a scam, just a gravy train heading nowhere. There are too many negatives to list - to put it simply, ENS is Ethereum, Unstoppable is Tron.

•••
Not a scam, just a gravy train heading nowhere. There are too many negatives to list - to put it simply, ENS is Ethereum, Unstoppable is Tron.

yer a bit ahead of me I think

are u saying the only worthwhile blockchain names are or will be .eth? why?

and why torn unstoppable.. if like most cryptos its showing no signs of any spectacular price jumps? which unstpabble things should show

•••
I think with the .crypto and .eth the truth will come out within 5-10 years. I am investing for the long run with around 140 .crypto and .eth and am curious of the outcome.
Yes, .crypto has reserved a lot of desirable .crypto domains for premium listing which they say is to stop hording and speculation.
This in my opinion is total bullshit. Its just do do with making money and profits, Only my opinion.

•••
I think with the .crypto and .eth the truth will come out within 5-10 years. I am investing for the long run with around 140 .crypto and .eth and am curious of the outcome.
Yes, .crypto has reserved a lot of desirable .crypto domains for premium listing which they say is to stop hording and speculation.
This in my opinion is total bullshit. Its just do do with making money and profits, Only my opinion.

yeah
... they say it's all decentralized and for people.. do what u want...but no to hoarding.. bs

it's a bunch of money hungry folks like most.

which names did u reg? that's a lot of names..

where did u reg them? is there like a best place or cheapest?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back