Dynadot

question Where can I sell my crypto domains? (.coin, .eth)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VladKlinkoff

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

I bought a couple of domains and wanted to ask you: do you know where you can sell .coin domains?

I have tried to do this on the most popular sites (godaddy, flippa, sedo), but they do not accept such a domain zone. Why? :(

I also bought a domain in .eth zone and I know where to sell it, but the .coin is not.

Has anyone sold such a domain among you? Where is it better to do it? Thank you in advance!

My domains: nft.coin, estore.eth

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
are u saying the only worthwhile blockchain names are or will be .eth? why?

ENS/.eth & Handshake are the only two blockchain domain projects worth looking into.

Last edited:
•••
yeah
... they say it's all decentralized and for people.. do what u want...but no to hoarding.. bs

it's a bunch of money hungry folks like most.

which names did u reg? that's a lot of names..

where did u reg them? is there like a best place or cheapest?
I bought all my domain at unstoppabledomains or at ens domains. I use opensea to list them but am aware that the prices I am asking are probs realistic in 10 years hodl till it really develops.
some I like are
e-mail.crypto
radars.crypto
rareearth.crypto
renewables.eth
digitaltwin.eth
( lots of country names, the oceans)
.....etc

•••
p.s now that they also want you to pay for gas is .....

•••
ENS/.eth & Handshake are the only two blockchain domain projects worth looking into.

tnx for input.. just kinda starting to look into it...

may.i ask what makes u so sure about trx future? I mean so far..price wise..it was pretty avg..

•••
Well I am speculating. First I love the idea of decentralization. I just got a domain taken away from me ( bitcoin.pt). Resons were trademark and all that sh**. That cant happen with decentralized names. Also, I like the idea of one time payment for .crypto and then just forget about it till it hopefully sells or is developed.
Already most browsers can be used to reach the domains...
Anyway , I could go on and on. The reason is for me that its a matter of time before its mainstream and worth some.
Lots of people disagree but it sounds like the same arguments when bitcoin came out & you see what going on now...
But I could also be wrong. Time will tell.

•••
Hi

speculation into hope, on domain names that currently, can't been seen in browsers?

created and being sold by whom?

and that cash from ghosting, used to buy what?

i can see a tornado,
sweeping across the landscape,
sucking up dollars like a vacuum

from all those who assume,
that this new venture, will bloom.

Good Luck to All

imo...

•••
well some bloom some dont...do u think when they first regged hotel.com they knew its future millions value

really its always like this

risk vs reward

without crystal ball its best we can do hehe

•••
might try epik.com. I sold crypto.geek on epik. ty

•••
might try epik.com. I sold crypto.geek on epik. ty

3fig?

u can reg blockchain names on epik? how? which extensions? sorry bit new to it... I didn't know standard registrars offered them

•••
they have:

.o
.geek
.coin
.truth
.oz
.ipfs

last time i checked.

Last edited:
•••
•••
update, i havent checked in awhile and i cant reg .o and .geek anymore.

i have forex // coin and e // truth though as well as 1 // oz

they were 2.99 last time i checked.

Last edited:
•••
of course, i dont know what im going to do with them, lol.. since you cant use them yet except with vpn and specifc sites.

•••
•••
Anyone can make any extension if they replace the standard root DNS servers. There is nothing unique here. It is New.Net 2.0.

ICANN will eventually delegate an actual .crypto extension, that works in a normal browser without any extensions or changes to the standard DNS servers. This is exactly what happened to the new.net extensions.

If you are dealing in this good luck. They are trading on greater fool theory IMO.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Why, why, why.

Why dont new members try selling .com’s before moving on to the Psuedo extensions.

It’s foreshadow. Stick with #1 .com;

Lol not accepted by registrars’ is telling. (?)
I’m confused; why you opted for “.coin”
Seeing seems more obscure, than other three.

Valid point. How many successful domain investors did not start with .COM? Not many.

Brad

•••
Anyone can make any extension if they replace the standard root DNS servers. There is nothing unique here. It is New.Net 2.0.

ICANN will eventually delegate an actual .crypto extension, that works in a normal browser without any extensions of changes to the standard DNS servers. This is exactly what happened to the new.net extensions.

If you are dealing in this good luck. They are trading on greater fool theory IMO.

Brad

but icann cant quite use .crypto if it exists already..even under diff system...can they?

•••
Yes, .crypto has reserved a lot of desirable .crypto domains for premium listing which they say is to stop hording and speculation.

Please. It is the same reason other new registries held back domains. They are greedy and looking to make the most money possible. They are just wrapping that in some bullshit excuse.

Brad

•••
but icann cant quite use .crypto if it exists already..even under diff system...can they?

Sure they can. Why not?

Just because you create some "extension" that works on custom DNS means nothing. Anyone can create any extension with custom DNS.

It has no impact on ICANN's control over the root zone aka what actually matters in normal usage.

It is exactly what happened to the new.net extensions. There was a court case about it.
They lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New.net

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Please. It is the same reason other new registries held back domains. They are greedy and looking to make the most money possible. They are just wrapping that in some bullshit excuse.

Brad
Read the next sentence.

•••
Cool domains. I think NFT.Coin is good, if in future these different extensions grow in popularity, could be a good one. I own the .com for Ethereum (in Japanese)

•••
Well I am speculating. First I love the idea of decentralization. I just got a domain taken away from me ( bitcoin.pt). Resons were trademark and all that sh**. That cant happen with decentralized names. Also, I like the idea of one time payment for .crypto and then just forget about it till it hopefully sells or is developed.
Anyway , I could go on and on. The reason is for me that its a matter of time before its mainstream and worth some.
Lots of people disagree but it sounds like the same arguments when bitcoin came out & you see what going on now...

Probsbly best reply on this thread. .eth maxis hate that .crypto sounds cooler and covers more bases. My money is on .crypto and other extensions like .dao. Happy to leave .eth to the 'purists'. Not really a market for them yet though. Opensea and Rarible and that's about it, but of course things will develop massively in a very short space of time, and (IMO) blockchain domains with become very hot property.

•••

My money is on .crypto and other extensions like .dao. Not really a market for them yet though. Opensea and Rarible and that's about it, but of course things will develop massively in a very short space of time, and (IMO) blockchain domains will become very hot property.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back