Dynadot

question Where can I sell my crypto domains? (.coin, .eth)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VladKlinkoff

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

I bought a couple of domains and wanted to ask you: do you know where you can sell .coin domains?

I have tried to do this on the most popular sites (godaddy, flippa, sedo), but they do not accept such a domain zone. Why? :(

I also bought a domain in .eth zone and I know where to sell it, but the .coin is not.

Has anyone sold such a domain among you? Where is it better to do it? Thank you in advance!

My domains: nft.coin, estore.eth

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ENS/.eth & Handshake are the only two blockchain domain projects worth looking into.
What makes you say that then?

•••
•••
Probsbly best reply on this thread. .eth maxis hate that .crypto sounds cooler and covers more bases. My money is on .crypto and other extensions like .dao. Happy to leave .eth to the 'purists'. Not really a market for them yet though. Opensea and Rarible and that's about it, but of course things will develop massively in a very short space of time, and (IMO) blockchain domains with become very hot property.
Finally someone that speaks a bit of sense in this place 🙌🏼

•••
Hi everyone!

I bought a couple of domains and wanted to ask you: do you know where you can sell .coin domains?

I have tried to do this on the most popular sites (godaddy, flippa, sedo), but they do not accept such a domain zone. Why? :(

I also bought a domain in .eth zone and I know where to sell it, but the .coin is not.

Has anyone sold such a domain among you? Where is it better to do it? Thank you in advance!

My domains: nft.coin, estore.eth
You can take the fried fish as a suggestion but I think selling them will be hard. Mostly, try and see what marketplace can accept i.

•••
Last edited:
•••
masternodes connect blockchains
"no net neutrality" = all domains now blockchained moola ( https://diamondapp.com/u/WDESO?feedTab=Hot&tab=posts or https://bitclout.com/u/WDESO?feedTab=Following&tab=posts

intranets like new.net (2000) technically incompatible - the one public internet/nothing to download started therevolution!
I can’t understand half of this tbh…

‘Blockchained moola’ ??

Would you say the current internet’s ‘public’ the … when it’s controlled by a select few institutions… I don’t think the decentralised web is looking to be ‘compatible’ with the current one.. Merely run along side it like a new server would on the current web… !

•••
•••
private adoption fads say later only later never comes..
(new.net) web 3.0 never universal (just dial up into AOL
no_url_shorteners/tel_or_callto
)
since 1993-94 online = nothing to download/nothing to log-in/username/password/register like biomedicalgerontology.com ADSENSE!
web 2.0 is the long tail
people went off on tangents from web 1.0 basic protocols wwwindiatimes.com

no_url_shorteners/randomjavascript

•••
private adoption fads say later only later never comes..
(new.net) web 3.0 never universal (just dial up into AOL
no_url_shorteners/tel_or_callto
)
since 1993-94 online = nothing to download/nothing to log-in/username/password/register like biomedicalgerontology.com ADSENSE!
web 2.0 is the long tail
people went off on tangents from web 1.0 basic protocols wwwindiatimes.com

no_url_shorteners/randomjavascript
You’re really going to have to use a bit more grammar than that if you want me to understand what you’re trying to say…

•••
might try epik.com. I sold crypto.geek on epik. ty
3fig?

u can reg blockchain names on epik? how? which extensions? sorry bit new to it... I didn't know standard registrars offered them
I don't think you can register blockchain domains with them... just having a look.. unless anybody knows something I don't and can point me in the right direction...

•••
Hi

speculation into hope, on domain names that currently, can't been seen in browsers?

created and being sold by whom?

and that cash from ghosting, used to buy what?

i can see a tornado,
sweeping across the landscape,
sucking up dollars like a vacuum

from all those who assume,
that this new venture, will bloom.

Good Luck to All

imo...
No one said anything about 'assuming this new venture will bloom' did they... all speculation obviously.. I [personally] believe it's only a matter of time before all major browsers support these domains... but we all have thoughts on how the future might pan out.. MAYBE everything you've [personally] invested in will turn out to be a ponzi.. .! ?

•••
Not a scam, just a gravy train heading nowhere. There are too many negatives to list - to put it simply, ENS is Ethereum, Unstoppable is Tron.
I don't quite understand this comparison... Unstoppable domains live on Ethereum chain...

•••
I am working on namezest again at the same time I am currently making a handshake market, since it's all blockchain (bitcoin) It will be crypto only for buyers and sellers. You can also sell web 3 address domains as nft's on open sea etc.

Last edited:
•••
As others have said, opensea have a section specifically for crypto domains, whether they are .eth or unstoppable domains (.crypto). Like most of the NFT fad, what gives these things the value, is the issuer, not what it is..

•••
Only Opensea and Rarible those accept this kind of domains. They are not used to shorten IP, but to shorten Wallet Address. And a lot of persons also avoid using easy to guest wallet address since it is easily been hacked.

•••
Back