Dynadot

Which one is best Bigrock or Bluehost ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maria Baker

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I want to host my website and i am looking for the best hosting service provider with good customer support and i have two options Bigrock and Bluehost and i want to know which one should i choose and why ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both sucks to me.

don't ask me what you are using ;) (i run my own )

•••
•••
I used to have website hosted at bluehost but there were server issues and renewal cost is also high.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I agree with tekz999 Hostgator

•••
I prefer SiteGround, their customer support always available within 1 minutes. BigRock is a complete disaster. HostGator required personal id verification from me, what I've completed, but they have never replied, so I went to SiteGround. Godaddy hosting is a nightmare too.

•••
Hostgator is my preferred provider here just because of the promotions that they have. Not that good at support but I know my way around things.

•••
Find another option, you can do better.
Didn't you say in your other post that you're using blue host and really like them?

Last edited:
•••
Bluehost India and Bigrock both are the main Web Hosting organization in India, So before acquiring Hosting administration, you need to peruse the examination between Bluehost India versus Bigrock. The Comparison will be done on 15 distinct parameters, which are extremely helpful to buy any Web Hosting.

•••
Both are good and have good reviews. You can find the best by comparing the plans with your requirements and budget.

•••
•••
Hello,

See, it is totally depends on your requirements and budget to which hosting provider is right for you. From the above-listed web hosting provider, you can choose any of the best ones. But first, you have to find out the best one. So, for this, you need to analyse their websites as well as compare their features and plans.

•••
Back