Which one is Best CPM Company?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello

looking best CPM highest payout company

Thanx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many impressions can you deliver per month? Where is your traffic from and what kind of site?
The best ones are the ones the big advertisers use, like tribal fusion or casale, but they're very picky who they approve.
Once you get into the 2nd and 3rd tier programs, advertiser quality is lower and none of them pay really well.

•••
i think the best CPM company is Google absence. and other website for CPM is adcash.com

•••
i think the best CPM company is Google absence. and other website for CPM is adcash.com
Google AdSense is primarily paid on the basis of CPC ("cost-per-click"), though they do pay based on CPM ("cost-per-mille", or per 1000 impressions in other words). It is relatively low in comparison for CPC payouts.

As an example, one of my minisites poorest day was ~210 impressions (CPM) with 0 clicks (CPC). I still earned ~25 cents for this day. This equates to $0.053 CPM. However, on typical days, I get clicks with a minimum of $1.70 CPC. These days obviously outweigh the CPM that I would ever earn if Google switched to a CPM only model. Although, I'm sure they would have to compensate publishers with the adjustment from CPC to CPM.

These are not the good old days of DoubleClick and other tiered CPM only programs paying anywhere from $3+ CPM. With having moderate impressions per day, it was nearly impossible not to clear $$$($)/month per site. Now, there is competition and you need to specifically target keywords in order to make those same earnings. However, it can be done with significantly less impressions (and clicks) than before in the right niches with solid content.

•••
appnexus may be the best now!

•••
I also think Google Adsense is the only platform that can provide you best rate on CPM.

•••
There are many of website which provide CPM services. Some of best website list is below: Casale Media, Burst Media, CPX Interactive, Technorati Media.
But according to me Google Adsence is best for CPM.

•••
My vote goes to Lifestreet Media for CPM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back