Dynadot

Whoiscard.com | An unique project

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doyosi

doyosi.comEstablished Member
Impact
sm.jpg

I started to code a domain whois project. Of course has lots of whois service but not a shareable one.

That makes whoiscard.com different. I am putting here a sample.

Cr6pm17

Please review project.
Thanks - Alper

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hm, so you try to get a lot of free valuable backlinks to your site?

•••
hm, so you try to get a lot of free valuable backlinks to your site?
No, System gives users a whois image for sharing instagram, twitter etc. User downloads image and shares any platform. Card Images haven't got any link.

•••
No, System gives users a whois image for sharing instagram, twitter etc. User downloads image and shares any platform. Card Images haven't got any link.
Anyway, most will copy-paste the card using suggested link

•••
wuhh!! :) very interesting service :) and cool website :)

.. sadly doesn't support many domain extensions yet: pe, pt, be, lv

otherwise: super!!

•••
Thanks for response @Helmuts . We are still on test. Will activate nearly 50+ more tlds soon. 🥳

Last edited:
•••
This is a really useful website. Great job making it!!

•••
Thanks for response @Helmuts . We are still on test. Will activate nearly 50+ more tlds soon. 🥳

hey, let us do a livestream - HostMaria has quite a lot of domainers following our livestreams. Would you like to promote Whoiscard in a friendly stream? :)

Best wishes,
H

p.s. just reply here or dm me

•••
if i were you i would definitely use it to get backlinks and build a nice backlink profile for my domain

Last edited:
•••
Interesting take on the ever ugly Whois details that would otherwise show up where a domainer would hardly need the rest of the data.

•••
Nicely done, props for being original

(y)

•••
I take some interest in your projects have you postponed or abandoned the marketplace idea.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back