Dynadot

strategy Why do we Google it, but not Amazon it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
" Google it " has become the widely-used phrase many internet surfers use to refer to a general web search. Since Amazon is the world's leading e-com website why don't we " Amazon it " when we want to buy something? Same applies to "ebay it " which is quite easy to say and shorter than " google it ". Related question for domainers: When you buy / register a brandable e-com domain name do you consider the end users' customers and how they might use the name in everyday speech? Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
It's Slang
We Get Used To Calling Things They Isn't,
is Not And Or Not Is

•••
tyler the creator swag GIF

•••
humm nice strategy i like this !!!! (y)

•••
Amazon doesn't always have the lowest prices, nor do they have all products produced. Google however, can help you find those products, a good amount of time it actually is cheaper to source products off of Amazon, since a GOOD percentage of Amazon sellers are actually just dropshippers.

Plus, and I'll probably get downvoted, but Amazon is not a company I would want to support, as they are full US democrat supporters, the Jeffery Epstein type of human.

No thanks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back