Dynadot

discuss Why there is no unity between Domainers ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
Here on namepros i recently sent message to seller is there any more domain available for sale , i will buy in bulk if you send me a list. He simply added admin to chat and got me a warning message today.

In another case another seller posted a 4L on top section and mentioned " PM All offers " in his thread , I sent him 750$ offer via dm , He said minimum offer is 1k$ as domain is in top section , I replied with 1k$ offer he simply added namepros admin again to chat although i gave him 1k$ offer as i were not aware of the fact that minimum to offer in top section domains is 1k$ , accepted my mistake.

The real question is why domainers here getting arrogant and adds admin for these small things. As a domain investor and buyer this is most arrogant things i ever watched on any marketplace.

Bitcoiners and crypto hodlers took their assets to sky high with unity but domainers are fighting with each others for these small things is really embarassing for the industry.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The sell/buy section is pretty lame here overall. I have better results everywhere else...lol

What did the mod do? And better yet what did you do to warrant that? Sounds like you didn’t do anything so people doing unwarranted reports should be getting dinged by the team.

•••
I just sent a message to seller is there any more domain available for sale ? let me know your list to discuss.From same seller i already bought a domain a week ago.

Just sent him a message and warning was issued today morning.

•••
Unsolicited offers and advertising are never permitted in replies or direct messages.

This is what i got from mods.

Asking seller for more domains and asking for a bulk deal is a crime for a buyer ?

•••
Well thats just plain wrong. You weren’t spamming names—- you wanted to buy. 😳

Try not to take it to heart and avoid that seller. Sometimes you can tell the requester is a real piece of work just by the arrogant wording and demanding language like a king is doing peasants a favor.

•••
An isolated incident, and hardly worthy of the assumption that there is "...no unity between domainers".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back