IT.COM

guide Withdrawl from dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brycen_Gerhold

Established Member
Impact
HI i am new here. Wanna know if someone has a withdrawal experience with dynadot. I have sold domain for 75$ and after their commission got 71$ almost. But their minimum withdrawal is 100$ but i wanna withdraw 71$ anyone got any idea?. Also don't have paypal either. Kindly explain me in this regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One way around it is to maybe deposit a credit to bring the amount above $100, then withdraw. I think I've got a small Dynadot credit under $100, but it just sits there

•••
One way around it is to maybe deposit a credit to bring the amount above $100, then withdraw. I think I've got a small Dynadot credit under $100, but it just sits there

NO! Don't do it! DO NOT ADD MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT - TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT . This money are not refundable !
Only money refundable are when you register a domain name , cancel the registration & money return on credit card or Paypal ( how payment was made & only after talk on customer support )

Basic on what you say must sell another domain

If you don't have Paypal i think can be done wire but must ask on customer chat

Last edited:
•••
But the main issue is i wanna withdraw 71$ and can't deposit either.

•••
NO! Don't do it! DO NOT ADD MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT - TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT . This money are not refundable !
Only money refundable are when you register a domain name , cancel the registration & money return on credit card or Paypal ( how payment was made & only after talk on customer support )

Basic on what you say must sell another domain

If you don't have Paypal i think can be done wire but must ask on customer chat
I stand corrected. I've never tried withdrawing a low balance from Dynadot, I've just always left it

@Brycen_Gerhold Don't listen to my advice, clearly it won't work out. Contact support

•••
But the main issue is i wanna withdraw 71$ and can't deposit either.

Must sell another domain at least at $29 NET amount ( after fee ) & you can draw $100

From now put your names on sale at $110 minimum not just on Dynadot...on Dan or Sedo etc..

Last edited:
•••
Maybe you have a domain that you willing to sell at $35-$40 someone want to buy it and make the deal via Dynadot & after you cand withdraw money
🤗

Last edited:
•••
Yes that's probably the solution. But if anyone from here can help me buy that i can pay him via cryptocurrency?

•••
•••
If your account is over 6 months old then you should be ok to add a prepayment to your account in order to reach the $100 minimum payout amount, if you were to send an email to our team at [email protected] they could check over your account and confirm that for you. We can also offer payouts via check if you're unable to receive a payout via PayPal.

•••
No my account is new also have talked to support team but they didn't helped me. They said you can't withdraw if you add one payment method. Also i don't have paypal or alipay not supported. You guys should add btc payout method or skrill or payoneer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back