Dynadot

question Wordpress themes AdSense optimized

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fabie

Impact
What are the best WordPress themes optimized for addsense.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, out of about 1 million themes, probably 999,998 of them.

To ask such a question without any background means nothing.

And sounds like a question put forth buy a bot.

•••
Sorry, I don't know what your issue is. I am looking for a better option then parking due to recent low cpc returns. I need a template specifically built with Adsense optimized. I did a google search and found numerous suggestions. I woul like to know which ones work best.

•••
Anything with a sidebar, header, footer and content area will do ...

There is no such thing as "one size fits all" - results for different ad placement will vary from site to site. Although calling their theme "adsense optimized" is a good marketing strategy on the part of the theme developers.

Some themes were built to follow the "heat map" Google used to have in their help section - however these days you're likely to get slapped by the page layout algorithm if you do that.

Google's own recommendations on ad placement - worth a read.
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1282097?hl=en

•••
2-Column Simple Themes!

•••
Another tip would be to look for responsive themes - an increasing number of people are surfing on mobiles.

Good ad placement on a regular computer screen doesn't necessarily translate to good ad placement when viewed on a smartphone.

Some themes lose their sidebars / widget areas under certain screen sizes so best to test the look of your site on both.

•••
You can search at theme forest for optimized adsense themes.

•••
Back