Dynadot

WTB Content for new site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KnightsTemplar

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I am looking at getting some content ordered for a website i am doing. The nature of the website is paranormal, basically i will be listing haunted hotels, bars, restaurants and places in the USA. I would like the articles to tell a story about the location, for an idea of the style i am looking for check out CANT POST LINKS SO PM FOR THEM... and also feel free to have a google.

I am looking for approx 300 x 500 (min) words to 700 (max) words.

I am only looking for native English speakers.

Price range, $5-7 per 500 words, feel free to PM me with a quote.

Lee

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still looking, can go to $10 per 500 words. I am only looking for native English speakers.

•••
Hey! Still looking? I can do it for $10

•••
Hi Mate,

Are you still looking for Articles..

$3.5 for 500 words..

Let me know..

Thanks,
Alex

•••
Hi guys,

Still looking. Only looking for native American/English writers for this project sorry. In terms of quality and style of writing i am looking for please check out this article on Captin Grant's Inn (url; damnedct(dot)com/captain-grants-inn-preston) (sry dont seem to be able to post links.)

Looking to get moving on this asap, please pm me if this is of interest. Thanks again Lee

•••
Any more interest before i make a decision? Lee

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back