IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm afraid to ask about the renewal fee...
The renewal fee is 3k and kinda hurts. I hope a (large) marketing agency takes this for granted.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ta da 🤗
https://www.namepros.com/threads/wot-xyz-ich-xyz-ici-xyz-eni-xyz-as-pack-or-individual.1273034/

wot.jpg

•••
I just acquired 100 XYZs (handregs)

So the past 2 weeks .XYZ has been fairly good to me with sales at a total of 650$+ (for me the best two weeks so far, during my 12 months of domaining). So I thought I make an experiment I have been thinking of a while. This one will get cheers as well as less so positive replies - I know 👊. I could have done this without sharing it but think this forum has given me a lot so far so I will give some back (something to laugh at, be inspired by or just ignore...).
  • 100 names
  • 88$ invested
  • At the moment aiming to flip all before they renew
  • Target: Min. 440$ in sales (500% ROI) in 3-6 months
Names listed below. My questions to you guys:
  • Will I hit my target?
  • Which names are your top 5 from the list?
severing.xyz
striding.xyz
snatches.xyz
shutting.xyz
showups.xyz
uproots.xyz
shatters.xyz
slimmed.xyz
swears.xyz
spacealliance.xyz
utters.xyz
spaceair.xyz
stringing.xyz
sterilizing.xyz
severed.xyz
slitting.xyz
yawning.xyz
smackers.xyz
practising.xyz
offsetting.xyz
opines.xyz
rends.xyz
replying.xyz
prosecuted.xyz
rewinds.xyz
obeying.xyz
resetting.xyz
pickedup.xyz
pickingup.xyz
oppositions.xyz
sates.xyz
roundups.xyz
seizing.xyz
separating.xyz
reuses.xyz
notifies.xyz
scats.xyz
scalding.xyz
highaccess.xyz
infusing.xyz
highachiever.xyz
infested.xyz
mashes.xyz
highachievers.xyz
leers.xyz
higham.xyz
imploded.xyz
nailing.xyz
injects.xyz
hurls.xyz
idealized.xyz
highballer.xyz
linedup.xyz
hoaxing.xyz
marries.xyz
highalpha.xyz
mixups.xyz
highavailability.xyz
flopped.xyz
collapsed.xyz
caughtup.xyz
damps.xyz
classifies.xyz
crackles.xyz
catchups.xyz
enlightens.xyz
canvasses.xyz
encircles.xyz
confiscated.xyz
dedicating.xyz
empties.xyz
hickup.xyz
contesting.xyz
growups.xyz
floated.xyz
fizzing.xyz
buggers.xyz
airbalance.xyz
airbaby.xyz
airblast.xyz
airbiz.xyz
buildingup.xyz
accsoft.xyz
airbarrier.xyz
actionteam.xyz
airbeat.xyz
breakups.xyz
airbio.xyz
airbeds.xyz
airbill.xyz
airback.xyz
addsoft.xyz
airbest.xyz
beholding.xyz
adcrew.xyz
airbeats.xyz
pingers.xyz
starace.xyz
alfastar.xyz
starad.xyz

There you go, something to keep this thread thinking this Friday.

•••
Which names are your top 5 from the list?
probably mixups, pingers, airblast, rewinds, catchups (although singular better in some of those)
Best wishes with them. Your stated seems a reasonable goal.
Bob

•••
probably mixups, pingers, airblast, rewinds, catchups (although singular better in some of those)
Best wishes with them. Your stated seems a reasonable goal.
Bob
Thank you @Bob Hawkes - like many of the ”…ups” names but bias since I recently sold checkups for 200+ on SAV :)

•••
Thank you @Bob Hawkes - like many of the ”…ups” names but bias since I recently sold checkups for 200+ on SAV
Yes, can see up/ups. Pingers seems like a name some web3 company could use.

I also think air is a good part of a word, and see you have a number of those.

I think air health and air quality will remain growing sectors for years, and air is also great for all sorts of other connotations from travel to mobility.

Bob

•••
Yes, can see up/ups. Pingers seems like a name some web3 company could use.

I also think air is a good part of a word, and see you have a number of those.

I think air health and air quality will remain growing sectors for years, and air is also great for all sorts of other connotations from travel to mobility.

Bob
Yes, agree regarding air for sure and pingers may be a good one as well with some luck :)

•••
I had a look through the list. Please note it was just a 5 minute look and i'm no expert but if I was to pick 5 it would probably be :

Highballer.xyz
AirBlast.xyz
Infested.xyz (crypto zombie game?)
BuildingUp.xyz
PickedUp.xyz

•••
Weby3.xyz
Pedestals.xyz
Alcoves.xyz
PayQuest.xyz

•••
•••
•••
•••
click the link. it's an exact match for a functioning company.
Apart from .com and .net extension which you shared earlier, the name is equally registered in other extensions .org, .eu etc. When I checked for TM, I discovered that it expired since 2018. Moreover, I didn't pitch the name to them. Someone else can still buy the .xyz extension and use it for something totally different from the link you mentioned. Please I stand to be corrected.

•••
I don't think lopez got good keywords when he registered them for a cheaper price. I have been closely following drops since 2015. I have participated in thousands of auctions in west.xyz, Pheenix, Catched, Hexonet.
Lopez might have got some 2nd grade words. Now a days i have been spending around 2K for each name.

Show attachment 214500
Show attachment 214501
Lopez
Hi Swetha, The premium xyz's come with a high renewal fee as well.. So do you plan to sell them within a year and price reasonably? or keep on paying high renewal fees and hold on to them for few years till you find the right buyer?

Last edited:
•••
Hi Swetha, The premium xyz's come with a high renewal fee as well.. So do you plan to sell them within a year and price reasonably? or keep on paying high renewal fees and hold on to them for few years till you find the right buyer?
I dont have any premium renewal fee domains. Except 1 domain which is having 240 usd. I have been renewing it since 5 years.

•••
•••
I got

hempwood.xyz
Start our.xyz

•••
3000 usd, i think
So in your experience with everything xyz, will that renewal keep it from selling reasonably soon?

•••
So in your experience with everything xyz, will that renewal keep it from selling reasonably soon?

We cant predict it. Yer or no. Thats a high value straight keyword. I have bot.xyz(premium renewal). I have been renewing it since long. I didn't get a buyer till now.

Last edited:
•••
Moonable dot xyz
Yachty dot xyz
MetaRides dot xyz
GoodMeta dot xyz
MetaRepo dot xyz

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back