IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a fun game. i'm hand regging all the time!

my latest is MarieAntoinette.net. So not that great for selling (maybe low $xxx if I'm lucky), but the stats on it are nice.

On google something like 165,000 searches a month (nearly 6,000 a day), and non hyphenated (and hyphenated!) versions taken in all major TLDs. Healthy CPC rate, and good searches for sales of wigs, costumes, books and DVDs.

hopefully i or someone else will be able to convert it into a nice earner some day

•••
Alieen.com - rare female first name.

•••
cogger said:
XXX WARNINGXXX
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
XXX WARNINGXXX

Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.
In a related move, I registered Conventional Heating .com
It's got over 100,000 Google results for the exact keywords and seems well suited for a heating site. Now for development...

•••
yandig said:
In a related move, I registered Conventional Heating .com
It's got over 100,000 Google results for the exact keywords and seems well suited for a heating site. Now for development...

Nice name, lots of ways it can go.

Also another addition: NationalMostWanted.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Took advantage of the .99 infos at Godaddy and picked up 30yearmortgage.info

•••
•••
Bought C-4.org last night 'BANG' :)

g-

•••
got

netbookSecurity.com

netbooksecure.com

netbooks are going to be huge and there will be huge emphisis on security

•••
Just Regged ChannelJ.tv

I am currently in Asia, and while watching tv I noticed a station called Channel J. I bulked checked availabilty on channela- channelz focusing on .tv and .com and only ChannelJ.tv was available.

PS: ChannelR.net is the only dot net available if you want to pick it up.

•••
HighSpeedConnectivity .com

ForbiddenRelationship .com

Will be develop and be sold in 5 - 10 years

•••
I was going to register taxvillage.com (8 year old, net and org taken) but the Godaddy $1.99 code quit working.

•••
thanks to kate i just picked up CabinLuggage.com

thanks kate!

•••
•••
J73 said:
Just Regged ChannelJ.tv

I am currently in Asia, and while watching tv I noticed a station called Channel J. I bulked checked availabilty on channela- channelz focusing on .tv and .com and only ChannelJ.tv was available.

PS: ChannelR.net is the only dot net available if you want to pick it up.

Must have dropped. Last time I checked, all ChannelA-Z.tv and A-ZChannel.tv were taken.

Lucky you! ;)

•••
•••
MicroGuy said:
I was going to register taxvillage.com (8 year old, net and org taken) but the Godaddy $1.99 code quit working.

Nabbed this one - I love keyword + village domains. Too good to pass up.

•••
rocknrollo said:
got

netbookSecurity.com

netbooksecure.com

netbooks are going to be huge and there will be huge emphisis on security

hmmm, I hear ya. Not to get off the topic here but I got EncodedSecurity.com / SecurityEncoded.com last year at the same time codedsecurity.com WAS available and I passed on it.

------------------------

anyway no hand reg. of the day yet here but I have a couple in mind and have to decide.

Last edited:
•••
yesterday I picked up foodchallenges.com.

•••
Post your hand registrations here

Show off your hand domain registration abilities. Post the best names you have hand registered in the last 2-3 years. I will start:

ParamusMalls.com
TravelDataPrivacy.com
SlimeEels.com
MadCowSettlement.com
BSESettlement.com

(this is not a for sale listing. this is just for people to show off names they have hand-registered recently rather than acquired on the aftermarket.)

•••
99.6% of my 300 have been hand reg's. One of my favorites and very recent is DomainAdminister.com / net ;)

•••
MarinersCross.com - Today's grab.

•••
Back