news Zuckerberg the man who defies gravity - Meta jumps 20% after earning

NameSilo
Watch

wallet2it

@NFTx.cc @xNFT.xyz. Tesla Inc loverTop Member
Impact
He is the man $$$$$

889DA110-0A99-4842-AF4D-BBFBEAE4904F.png

https://www.reuters.com/technology/...quarterly-revenue-growth-10-years-2022-04-27/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Defies gravity? $FB was at $346 /share four months ago (12/28/2021.)

Stock trading is all about timing.

•••
To put all your eggs in one basket like he's done with Meta, is a very risky move. After spending a week in Meta Horizon, i wasn't impressed. I think the smartest move they did was choosing the name. Based on the patents, it'll be interesting to see what Apple releases...

•••
To put all your eggs in one basket like he's done with Meta, is a very risky move. After spending a week in Meta Horizon, i wasn't impressed. I think the smartest move they did was choosing the name. Based on the patents, it'll be interesting to see what Apple releases...
Apple also is rumored to be making electric cars soon as well.

They must be planning some kind of big market explosion soon...

•••
META (Facebook)
207.08 +32.13 (+18.37%)
After hours: 07:59PM EDT

•••
Apple also is rumored to be making electric cars soon as well.

They must be planning some kind of big market explosion soon...
I'm interested to see what they come out with. I read that its not going to be what people expect, but then i've also saw they were after automotive grade LIDAR... Will it be a conversion kit? They were Developing their Apple car some years ago, and it was big news when sources said they had scrapped it all.. All rumoured of course

•••
Last time I checked this is a domain forum and not a stocks and shares one for people to use to hype things up.

•••
Elon Musk makes Zuck look like a Sloth IMO

•••
They have an image problem. Hard to shake off, sadly

•••
Back