IT.COM

Advertise on ChangeNotes.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 10,000 subscribers on ChangeNotes.com. We send them over 100,000 emails per month. We have two positions in the emails: a text ad and a standard banner. And the top banner position on the website.

I would like to sell this inventory to an ad network. Any ideas?

Individual orders can order online: www.afternic.com/siteadv.php.

Cheers,
Roger

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Roger!

www.ChangeNotes.com

I'll have a look. Can you post your ad prices for both the tex and standard banner placement?

Thankyou & goodluck!

•••
Everything is $2 CPM. Thanks!

•••
Do you have any statistics on actual views per a thousand of your emails?

•••
I just checked - thought our ad manager was doing that but it must not be configured correctly. So, no. But it will start counting the opens beginning with tomorrow's mailing. I'll let you know in a few days what we're seeing.

We detect and remove bouncing email addresses and make it easy to unsubscribe, and we're sending personalized messages to each subscriber (based on what sites they are watching). So it should be more effective than most mailing lists.

•••
I am interested please let us know :)

•••
Please post stats for both the email click throughs, and the website click throughs. I'm interested too.

•••
•••
Just a couples days running:
Emails: 1062, Opens 401, Clicks 214
Emails: 5583, Opens 2092, Clicks 343
Hmmm, maybe I'm not tracking opens well. I embedded an image that was 0x0. Maybe a lot of HTML mail clients know they don't have to download such a 0x0 image. Of course we cannot count the opens by non-html mail clients. Any ideas?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back